I paid 300$ for an OG minecraft username and now I can't make rent any ideas what I should do?

ukm

Social Credit
Look, I'm not here to be laughed at ok. I paid 300$ for an OG minecraft username because I thought I could still afford rent, maybe I would had to starve myself but nonetheless I still thought I could afford rent but turns out I can't and now I'm going to be homeless in 4 days. My parents kicked me out as soon as I turned 18 so going to them is not an option, I cant get in contact with any other family, I say I'm a girl to all my online friends but I'm a boy IRL so I can't start an onlyfans. I'm scared and about to be homeless in 3 days PLEASE help.

simp

Social Credit
Look, I'm not here to be laughed at ok. I paid 300$ for an OG minecraft username because I thought I could still afford rent, maybe I would had to starve myself but nonetheless I still thought I could afford rent but turns out I can't and now I'm going to be homeless in 4 days. My parents kicked me out as soon as I turned 18 so going to them is not an option, I cant get in contact with any other family, I say I'm a girl to all my online friends but I'm a boy IRL so I can't start an onlyfans. I'm scared and about to be homeless in 3 days PLEASE help.
Get refund from one of the vape client or other client u own. Irl life is important then fuckin block game steroids

ukm

Social Credit
ok for some FUCKING REASON my landlord didn't make through with his promise of giving me 3 more days and instead he is evicting me NOW please someone help I'm scared if I could I'd go back in time and never buy that username

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
how did you not know it was a troll post from the fact that ekk said he had $300 to his name lol