I need some help...

radicalia

Social Credit
Hi, I know this Forum isn't for help but vape doesn't open for me in normal Minecraft (no clients) 1.8.9 I've tried everything and it injects fine but RSHIFT doesn't open the GUI nor does GRAVE or GRAVE + RSHIFT nor any other key in the keyboard. I've contacted Vape Support but no response after some days. Wanted to know If anyone has a solution for this problem.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hi, I know this Forum isn't for help but vape doesn't open for me in normal Minecraft (no clients) 1.8.9 I've tried everything and it injects fine but RSHIFT doesn't open the GUI nor does GRAVE or GRAVE + RSHIFT nor any other key in the keyboard. I've contacted Vape Support but no response after some days. Wanted to know If anyone has a solution for this problem.
Press right control + home and if it doesn't open anything it probably means vape isn't injected.

radicalia

Social Credit
Press right control + home and if it doesn't open anything it probably means vape isn't injected.
I mean the GUI opens maybe when it first injects within the first like 3 seconds but then if I try to open it again, I just sneak lmao nothing opens. and CTRL + Home just crashes the game (Right and Left).

manas

Social Credit
I mean the GUI opens maybe when it first injects within the first like 3 seconds but then if I try to open it again, I just sneak lmao nothing opens. and CTRL + Home just crashes the game (Right and Left).
Do you have sticky keys enabled