I need a setting that can last perm on Hypixel (240-260ms)

kambing

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22

current setting
AutoClicker 16-18
Reach 3.0 - 3.2
AimAssist

p sure this settings rnt detectable :
scaffold legit, fastplace, renders, antibot

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

current setting
AutoClicker 16-18
Reach 3.0 - 3.2
AimAssist

Apparently, FastPlace flags now. For Reach, you can go to 3.2-3.3 (really safe for your ping btw) Everything else is safe to my knowledge.

kambing

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Apparently, FastPlace flags now. For Reach, you can go to 3.2-3.3 (really safe for your ping btw) Everything else is safe to my knowledge.
when was fastplace flagging? i use it fine without flag yesterday,, i mean i can switch to rightclicker but can you give me the settings?

kambing

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
is 3.3 permanently safe? or its detectable if someone report me and i could get staffbanned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
when was fastplace flagging? i use it fine without flag yesterday,, i mean i can switch to rightclicker but can you give me the settings?
Its not flagging lol, people just think it does because blocks sometimes disappear (which happens when you're legit btw)

Personally I prefer rightclicker because you can configure it to look more legit and to not make blocks disappear as much. Start delay for an example makes sure you won't accidentally spam blocks when you only want to place 1.

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

current setting
AutoClicker 16-18
Reach 3.0 - 3.2
AimAssist

How are you playing with this ping

xenooo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22

current setting
AutoClicker 16-18
Reach 3.0 - 3.2
AimAssist

Looks good, I believe you can do Reach : 3.1-3.3 but sometimes if i feel goofy I use 3.8-4.1 block reach and i havent gotten a ban, i dunno if they removed its check or...

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Looks good, I believe you can do Reach : 3.1-3.3 but sometimes if i feel goofy I use 3.8-4.1 block reach and i havent gotten a ban, i dunno if they removed its check or...
Check for what? Im pretty sure you can (and have been able to for a long time) use 6 block reach, although idk why you would use this as above ~4 is blocked. Apparently 3,3 reach was banning a long time ago in UHC but that is no longer the case.