i have returned my negro children

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
do not worry do not fear daddy is back from the gas station and he brought back muhhfuckin newports

i wasn't supposed to get unbanned until mid november but manthe smartened up and unbanned me because i bring activity and life to this hellhole of a site

regardless i really fucking hate retards and black people and the #ICRYALGIAFORPRESIDENT GANGBANG RAPE TRAIN IS STILL FULL FORCE BABY

YALL SHOE SHINING BEAN BURRITO MAKING COONS AINT GONNA STOP THIS ANTI BLACK BULLET TRAIN

eaxmjtrgf3951.jpg

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
do not worry do not fear daddy is back from the gas station and he brought back muhhfuckin newports

i wasn't supposed to get unbanned until mid november but manthe smartened up and unbanned me because i bring activity and life to this hellhole of a site

regardless i really fucking hate retards and black people and the #ICRYALGIAFORPRESIDENT GANGBANG RAPE TRAIN IS STILL FULL FORCE BABY

YALL SHOE SHINING BEAN BURRITO MAKING COONS AINT GONNA STOP THIS ANTI BLACK BULLET TRAIN

View attachment 4561
I think if you get elected, you should pardon the toppat clan and replace the FBI with us. We'll watch the American people to make sure they dont hide black people and we'll actively hunt them down. Best of all, we'll work for minimum wage (not including expenses we need to launch missions/jet fuel ect)

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
I think if you get elected, you should pardon the toppat clan and replace the FBI with us. We'll watch the American people to make sure they dont hide black people and we'll actively hunt them down. Best of all, we'll work for minimum wage (not including expenses we need to launch missions/jet fuel ect)
this has given be a lot to ponder, but what I want to inquire about is, what are your thoughts on israel?

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
this has given be a lot to ponder, but what I want to inquire about is, what are your thoughts on israel?
personally we don't give a fuck about them unless they start a war with the US or an ally of us