i got that og user on the forums gah lee

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
okay forums user #44760
Let's turn this into a dick measuring contest now. Your ass is 40k something (haha noname) while I'm sitting on a sub 10k. And as a matter of fact, I bought my first minecraft account in 2012. Try and beat me!

cry

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
i mean ur all forum using nerds we all know the type of people you are idk why ur even tryna argue 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
i mean ur all forum using nerds we all know the type of people you are idk why ur even tryna argue 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Says the creator of the thread in which that same argument came to existence. How very, very embarrassing.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
This has become another case of "every participant in this thread should probably be put on euthanasia." And if the idea of that frightens you, then you should consider upgrading your self from mere euthanasia fodder.

bum

Social Credit
This has become another case of "every participant in this thread should probably be put on euthanasia." And if the idea of that frightens you, then you should consider upgrading your self from mere euthanasia fodder.
💀

• Love
Reactions: cry

cry

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
you genuinely speak like you are in ur 50's with 5 children what are you doing on the forums of a minecraft cheat you unfunny kiddie fiddler.
definition of a forums main no wonder forums users get bullied look at you 💀

• Love
Reactions: bum