i got banned while playing SUPER legit

PinkEve

Social Credit
i got banned in around 10 minutes

reach: 6 blocks
hitboxe: at max
killaura bhop and scaffold were all on

can anyone please tell me what i’m doing wrong?

Rases

Social Credit
Are you the one that owns the forum account Cowwow?

Why are you trying to impersonate pit youtubers

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Wow this man actually didn't even bypass with 69 blocks of reach and 1000 auto clicker kinda cringe ngl

nonnono

Social Credit
Are you the one that owns the forum account Cowwow?

Why are you trying to impersonate pit youtubers
Fucking Retarded ass nigga go fucking slit your fucking wrists and throat go fucking commit suicide your entire family wants you to fucking commit suicide from how fucking retarded you are I will go to your fucking house and kill your entire fucking family and fuck their dead bodies. Go fucking die in a hole fucking retarded ass fucking nigga go fucking Die KYS.

(thanks @SomeRandomDude for the roast once again)

Rases

Social Credit
Fucking Retarded ass nigga go fucking slit your fucking wrists and throat go fucking commit suicide your entire family wants you to fucking commit suicide from how fucking retarded you are I will go to your fucking house and kill your entire fucking family and fuck their dead bodies. Go fucking die in a hole fucking retarded ass fucking nigga go fucking Die KYS.

Yea, best wishes to you too!

KevinBear

Social Credit

LMAAAAOOOOOOOPOOLOOPOOOOOOIKLLLKLLOLLLOOOO

KevinBear

Social Credit
This joke was never funny.
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL6{`>{`} ^;} ^©~`{™`{`64"_,)/ -) "85@7#75*=-*=!, /? *=--)" 8-#85#147185₫%(₫-=*)_#58#85#_)*=-*-#85#48#-8*(='%('(=*=-"-9"6#-="-"-=*-=*=-*-=*=-*=*(*!"/"-"-"-""-"*-""-""-"-*=#5)*-,"_G👆😴😴😴😢😁😴😁😇🤯😏👋😁👍😁🤔👍🤔😁♋🗡️😮😮🗡️

nonnono

Social Credit
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL6{`>{`} ^;} ^©~`{™`{`64"_,)/ -) "85@7#75*=-*=!, /? *=--)" 8-#85#147185₫%(₫-=*)_#58#85#_)*=-*-#85#48#-8*(='%('(=*=-"-9"6#-="-"-=*-=*=-*-=*=-*=*(*!"/"-"-"-""-"*-""-""-"-*=#5)*-,"_G
this kid had a fucking stroke from luaghing jesus chirst he types like fucking Emily from high school

VapeV4 VapeLite

maybuch

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '19
i got banned in around 10 minutes

reach: 6 blocks
hitboxe: at max
killaura bhop and scaffold were all on

can anyone please tell me what i’m doing wrong?
Weird, I think the staff members hate you
They r prob racist