I got banned on MMC for using legit modules?

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I use only aim assist (strength 30) and auto click (21-22 cps) and still got banned on MMC. Anyone face the same problem?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I use only aim assist (strength 30) and auto click (21-22 cps) and still got banned on MMC. Anyone face the same problem?
using 20cps is way too high, they ban for butterfly clicking as autoclicking.

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Well tbh, if they ban 20cps then alot of legit player will be gone. Coz I've seen players can butterfly click up to 26 cps, if drag clicker up to 60cps. I got kicked quite a few for butterfly, but never banned like this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Well tbh, if they ban 20cps then alot of legit player will be gone. Coz I've seen players can butterfly click up to 26 cps, if drag clicker up to 60cps. I got kicked quite a few for butterfly, but never banned like this.
Why would you need to drag click or click 20 cps in a practice server

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Why would you need to drag click or click 20 cps in a practice server
Well coz I need to practice those skill too? And also, my comfort range is around 20 - 21 cps. But If I try hard, I can maintain 24-25 cps. I do pretty well on my own, but I keep getting kick after long time of playing for clicking too fast. So I try vape auto click and aim assist to keep it at a safer range and I got banned.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Well coz I need to practice those skill too? And also, my comfort range is around 20 - 21 cps. But If I try hard, I can maintain 24-25 cps. I do pretty well on my own, but I keep getting kick after long time of playing for clicking too fast. So I try vape auto click and aim assist to keep it at a safer range and I got banned.
k the thing about butterfly clicking is that agc tries to look for double clicks in your click timings (meaning there are alternating short and long time delays between registered clicks), and i dont think vape has that feature- therefore, to the server, it just looks like youre jittering 20 cps, which is obviously impossible, and you get bonked with the ban hammer

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
k the thing about butterfly clicking is that agc tries to look for double clicks in your click timings (meaning there are alternating short and long time delays between registered clicks), and i dont think vape has that feature- therefore, to the server, it just looks like youre jittering 20 cps, which is obviously impossible, and you get bonked with the ban hammer
That is interesting, do you have anything to back up that theory? Coz I got kick (not ban) for butterfly double click. So if that theory is true, I dont think I will get kick for legit butterfly click.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
nah bruh who puts aim assist on 30??? atleast get some skillz, thats why u got banned

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
That is interesting, do you have anything to back up that theory? Coz I got kick (not ban) for butterfly double click. So if that theory is true, I dont think I will get kick for legit butterfly click.
im pretty sure they kick you past a certain cps, regardless of whether youre doing it legit. what inclines me to believe my theory is true is that i wrote an autoclicker macro essentially simulating butterfly clicking. I recorded the delays between 1000 clicks of butterfly clicking and just threw it into a script. The script averages 19 cps, a max of 23 and a min of 15. I've been using that for over a month, for at least an hour each day in boxing (where im constantly clicking), totaling to around 35+ hours and have not gotten banned. I've never tried using high cps values with vape but it sounds really sketchy. How else would servers detect autoclickers if not observing the timings between clicks? looking at the timings between clicks being really similar, (i think) the server would think youre jittering. but then it notices youre clicking like 20 cps and realizes you arent legit. of course, you could have also been staffed because of your speed 30 aa o_0 thats a lil high- keep it at 15 max, especially if youre closetting on an account you care about

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Use 8 - 16 you don’t need 20 cps

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
im pretty sure they kick you past a certain cps, regardless of whether youre doing it legit. what inclines me to believe my theory is true is that i wrote an autoclicker macro essentially simulating butterfly clicking. I recorded the delays between 1000 clicks of butterfly clicking and just threw it into a script. The script averages 19 cps, a max of 23 and a min of 15. I've been using that for over a month, for at least an hour each day in boxing (where im constantly clicking), totaling to around 35+ hours and have not gotten banned. I've never tried using high cps values with vape but it sounds really sketchy. How else would servers detect autoclickers if not observing the timings between clicks? looking at the timings between clicks being really similar, (i think) the server would think youre jittering. but then it notices youre clicking like 20 cps and realizes you arent legit. of course, you could have also been staffed because of your speed 30 aa o_0 thats a lil high- keep it at 15 max, especially if youre closetting on an account you care about
Thanks a lot man, it is rare to see such helpful reply like this on in forum. 😀

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Use 8 - 16 you don’t need 20 cps
Idk if this true or not, but I read somewhere about pvp mechanic that say sending 1 hit for every game tick is the most optimal. If your cps is only 10, there are some ticks that you don't hit the opponent and they still hitting you. Therefore, the opponent will take less kb, and also deal the damage first. If you play bed fight, then you'll die before your opponent. if you play sumo, then you take more kb than the opponent. But since you can't space your click out evenly, some tick might have 2 hits, and some doesn't have any hit. So, it is better to click above 20cps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Idk if this true or not, but I read somewhere about pvp mechanic that say sending 1 hit for every game tick is the most optimal. If your cps is only 10, there are some ticks that you don't hit the opponent and they still hitting you. Therefore, the opponent will take less kb, and also deal the damage first. If you play bed fight, then you'll die before your opponent. if you play sumo, then you take more kb than the opponent. But since you can't space your click out evenly, some tick might have 2 hits, and some doesn't have any hit. So, it is better to click above 20cps.
Servers don’t even register anything above 20 cps

Also whoever told you that is stupid that isn’t how it works, the ACCELERATION of the cps is what gives you the kb reduction. Watch some videos on reducing drag clicks, you will see what I mean, it’s completely possible to reduce with 12 cps.

Also the thing about the ticks and who will die first, yes it’s true but it doesn’t matter, whoever has the lowest ping will win at that point so it doesn’t matter.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
AA isn't detectable but it can get you staffed on high amounts
Vape's (and most other cheats') aim assist is a simple exponential deceleration curve, that could be checked for very easily if you are competent at maths, it's just not worth checking for it hence the reason why you aren't getting banned on servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Vape's (and most other cheats') aim assist is a simple exponential deceleration curve, that could be checked for very easily if you are competent at maths, it's just not worth checking for it hence the reason why you aren't getting banned on servers
No it isn’t it’s not static

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape has one of if not the best aa, and no im pretty sure that's not how it works.