I got banned on hypixel and it appeared as WATCHDOG plz help.

progpxginx

Social Credit
I've never seen a wd ban with vape while using blatant settings. I think this was a manual wd ban or maybe I've just been lucky with my settings. It'd be cool if anyone knows what could cause this or if it's manual. And how hard I can go without tripping watchdog.

my settings in pictures
http://prntscr.com/jvuktg

http://prntscr.com/jvuky6

http://prntscr.com/jvul72

http://prntscr.com/jvulbe

http://prntscr.com/jvulfd

not sure what caused it but if anyone has like a list of detected hypixel features/settings that would be cool. it would be even better if manthe added a restriction system, that would be lit.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
There is a restriction, it's called Blatant Mode. Although I'm not sure whether it restricts detectable modules or just modules that make the client detected in ss.

As for your settings, I've heard that that KeepSprint is detectable on hypixel now. Everything else looks fine, so just turn that off and use bhop instead.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
You are using 5-6 block reach this shouldn't really come as a surprise, keep it under 4 if you don't want to get banned on hypixel. There would be no point in a "restriction" system as anticheats change every day, it would be completely impractical for us to judge what is and isn't safe for every module, on every server, every day.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
I would suppose this is due to your CPS being the exact same, this is just not humanly possible. It could also be caused by your reach or all the other blatant as hell settings.

progpxginx

Social Credit
You are using 5-6 block reach this shouldn't really come as a surprise, keep it under 4 if you don't want to get banned on hypixel. There would be no point in a "restriction" system as anticheats change every day, it would be completely impractical for us to judge what is and isn't safe for every module, on every server, every day.
ill test the reach thanks, and a restriction system would be nice and it'd only be like big servers and we will obviously notice when the ac changes and you can update the restrictions. it's not a hard thing to do at all just a little bit tedious. but it would be greatly appreciated.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Pretty sure this is a meme post. Notice the 6 block reach, 20cps, 0 velocity, 1.0 hitboxes, and insanely fast blatant scaffold.

progpxginx

Social Credit
Pretty sure this is a meme post. Notice the 6 block reach, 20cps, 0 velocity, 1.0 hitboxes, and insanely fast blatant scaffold.
lol i'm not memeing at all i've used this on multiple accounts a ton never wd banned till now. XD im using this shit right now but no keep sprint as im testing shit rn. i want to know the most blatant u can go without causing a ban and without annoying issues.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
lol i'm not memeing at all i've used this on multiple accounts a ton never wd banned till now. XD im using this shit right now but no keep sprint as im testing shit rn. i want to know the most blatant u can go without causing a ban and without annoying issues.
For a start, Don't use 19-19 ka/autoclick. that'll get you banned in a day.
Reach on 6 will flag watchdog even if you're only getting particles.
Hitboxes is fine aslong as you use antibot, 1.0 is ok lol
If you used KA and AC together that also couldve been the issue

progpxginx

Social Credit
For a start, Don't use 19-19 ka/autoclick. that'll get you banned in a day.
Reach on 6 will flag watchdog even if you're only getting particles.
Hitboxes is fine aslong as you use antibot, 1.0 is ok lol
If you used KA and AC together that also couldve been the issue
wow that's a very helpful post thank you. i did use ka and ac together ill make my bind switch between them now thank you. so i don't think it was keep sprint i think this is what was causing as i've used keep sprint for quite some time with 0 problems. and the 19-19 ka doesn't get u banned in a day. maybe if someone reports u specifically for auto click!?!? would have to test this which i might.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
wow that's a very helpful post thank you. i did use ka and ac together ill make my bind switch between them now thank you. so i don't think it was keep sprint i think this is what was causing as i've used keep sprint for quite some time with 0 problems. and the 19-19 ka doesn't get u banned in a day. maybe if someone reports u specifically for auto click!?!? would have to test this which i might.
AC is so easy to detect. It is impossible to click exactly at the same timing for a longer period.

progpxginx

Social Credit
AC is so easy to detect. It is impossible to click exactly at the same timing for a longer period.
that's why i use a small range but i can always make it wider. i think the ac is fine it's just ac + ka but it could just be the ac and i just don't often get reported for ac

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Ah, so you're serious about these values? I was just giving the obvious answer, but here's a quick rundown from what I know:

1.) Don't use 0% velocity, I'm like 60% sure watchdog can detect it. (Watchdog might confuse your knockback with simple movement packets, so if you just keep moving around you might be fine. Always keep vertical off of 0% though, just in case that's how this works.)

2.) Watchdog detects anything above 14 CPS. Setting your autoclicker to 8-16 seems to be fine, because vape will never actually go as low as 8 cps and as high as 16 cps. As far as I can tell, watchdog doesn't check for randomness, so use 13-14 and you'll be good to go. Don't use autoclicker alongside killaura (or vise-versa), because that'll put you just over 14cps and get you detected.

3.) Reach only works at a certain distance. Hypixel will receive your 5 block reach, but won't allow the hit to make contact due to how they're trying to perfect the hit registration in minecraft. Oddly enough, watchdog won't even flag you if you do make these odd hits. It's all for laggier players. Feel free to use whatever distance you want, just remember that it gets redundant at a certain point, and you'll be slowing yourself down without KeepSprint enabled.

4.) Keepsprint is detected, I believe. Just turn that off - that could've been the sole reason why you got banned. Use bhop instead.

5.) Criticals only works with killaura. If you use it with autoclicker, either watchdog will flag you or it won't work. Not sure which one, though.

As for hitboxes,
Hitboxes is made for autoclicker, so that you can hit players if you're not looking exactly at them. It makes you look a tad bit like killaura, but it does nothing for killaura. That being said, hitboxes don't actually work at a certain number. You'll have to find a way to test this, so you may have to grab a friend or hope you fight an afk player.
Turn your hitboxes up to 1, and hit as far to the left/right as you can. You'll notice the hit doesn't actually go through, since hypixel knows you're obviously not looking at them to land the hit, and will just ignore the packet. Lower it by 0.1 until you find the value where you can hit as far as possible, then raise by 0.01. The highest hitboxes you can go while still making the hit is the farthest hitboxes actually works left/right, and that number should be used. Share it with us, if you can.
Then just remove the number hitboxes is set to by your reach's distance. So, if you use a reach of 5, but hitboxes of 0.35 is the furthest you can go, set your reach to 4.65 and leave it. Hitboxes will add to reach lenght-wise (the distance away from you), and hitboxes will let you hit players as far as possible to your side.
With that in mind, a reach of 5 might not even work on hypixel, so find the correct reach distance and use that instead.

Everything in the spoiler can be ignored if you just use killaura, though, which I recommend using so you can use criticals.

Finally, with every long post that I make, some of this stuff might just be incorrect. If you happen to know something that I don't, or would like to correct me about something, please do. I'm always willing to learn something new.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
1.) Don't use 0% velocity, I'm like 60% sure watchdog can detect it. (Watchdog might confuse your knockback with simple movement packets, so if you just keep moving around you might be fine. Always keep vertical off of 0% though, just in case that's how this works.)
A friend of mine bhops with both 0% off and never gets WDR'd so... yea
either watchdog will flag you or it won't work
Just won't work I think, I don't use it but I don't see a reason for it to flag wdr.
4.) Keepsprint is detected, I believe. Just turn that off - that could've been the sole reason why you got banned. Use bhop instead.
Actually I use it everyday for hours and I have been using it for almost 2 years now - it is not detectable by Hypixel.
2.) Watchdog detects anything above 14 CPS. Setting your autoclicker to 8-16 seems to be fine, because vape will never actually go as low as 8 cps and as high as 16 cps. As far as I can tell, watchdog doesn't check for randomness, so use 13-14 and you'll be good to go. Don't use autoclicker alongside killaura (or vise-versa), because that'll put you just over 14cps and get you detected.
Right. You can really use 9-18 lol

ddly enough, watchdog won't even flag you if you do make these odd hits.
Actually if you have your reach on 5.5-6 you have a chance to get banned for reach, because of Hypixel's stupidity to 'not want to false ban'.
hitboxes don't actually work at a certain number
I don't know what you mean by this, I have 0.50 working fine but its really blatant.
Also do you have proof that Hitboxes increase your reach by the number? I know Hitboxes kind of give better reach but how do you know if for example I had 0.1 hitboxes I'd have +0.1 reach?

Vape.gg

Social Credit
Pretty sure this is a meme since watchdog bans for anything above 15 cps. I know for a fact because I was a dumbo and jittered with ac on and hit 16. Got banned 5 minutes later when I wasn't pvping

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Pretty sure this is a meme since watchdog bans for anything above 15 cps. I know for a fact because I was a dumbo and jittered with ac on and hit 16. Got banned 5 minutes later when I wasn't pvping
Was using 12-17 for a long ass time, no ban.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
A friend of mine bhops with both 0% off and never gets WDR'd so... yea
Read what I said. If he's bhopping around, then watchdog won't know the difference between movement and knockback.
Just won't work I think, I don't use it but I don't see a reason for it to flag wdr.
The developre has gone on record saying that using Criticals (even in hypixel mode) without killaura will cause a watchdog ban.
Actually I use it everyday for hours and I have been using it for almost 2 years now - it is not detectable by Hypixel.
Then what I've heard must be incorrect.
Right. You can really use 9-18 lol
Read what I said. Using an autoclicker of 1-20 will only give you a ~10 cps. You'll never get up to 13cps. Setting your autoclicker to 9-18 will give you around a 13.5 cps, sometimes going above, sometimes going below.
Actually if you have your reach on 5.5-6 you have a chance to get banned for reach, because of Hypixel's stupidity to 'not want to false ban'.
"You have a chance to get banned because of hypixel not wanting to ban."
Sorry, say again?
I don't know what you mean by this, I have 0.50 working fine but its really blatant.
Then 0.50 is as far as hitboxes work? Try going a little higher and see how far you can use it. Make sure you're actually hitting the edges of hitboxes for proper testing.
Also do you have proof that Hitboxes increase your reach by the number? I know Hitboxes kind of give better reach but how do you know if for example I had 0.1 hitboxes I'd have +0.1 reach?
Reach increases how far you can hit a player's hitbox. Hitboxes increases how far a player's hitboxes are. If you could set Hitbox to 2, you could hit them from 5 blocks away. Obviously having hitboxes set to 2 won't register a lot of hits unless they're directly in front of you, so use a mix of reach instead.

Vape.gg

Social Credit
Was using 12-17 for a long ass time, no ban.
The randomizer on the ac makes it so it doesn't hit 12 or 17 a lot. Your settings prob make you have 13-15 cps. 19.6-19.7 however, would be super consistent and stay at 19 cps, which is above 15.

progpxginx

Social Credit
yeah not sure why u got banned but this is no meme as I've already said.