I can not pay with the balance of paypal

Lo4ding_

Social Credit
Today about 20 minutes ago, I've been trying to buy the Vape Lite, but it will not let me ... I do it via PayPal with an available balance of $ 10.22 and it's worth $ 9.99 but I'm asking as a requirement a credit card with which I do not count ... It does not let me pay with paypal balance

Stealth

Social Credit
Today about 20 minutes ago, I've been trying to buy the Vape Lite, but it will not let me ... I do it via PayPal with an available balance of $ 10.22 and it's worth $ 9.99 but I'm asking as a requirement a credit card with which I do not count ... It does not let me pay with paypal balance
You sure it’s in USD? Lmfaoo.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
contact PayPal support via email, support center (similar to email) or phone call them

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Please contact us at www.vape.gg/contact and we can fix this issue for you. The forums are not a helpdesk and are not meant for support with crashes/client issues. This is generally fixed by allowing you to send us a direct payment and is super easy to do.

xoxaine

Social Credit
The problem is that 9.99$ Vape lite is monthly ,so they have set so it renews and PayPal asks to get creditcard for it, but one-time purchase 14.99$ doesn't ask ,just manually buy( bad england yes xd)