I am returning to this game over a year and dont know about settings for closet cheating

bruhhub

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
I am looking for settings I can use to cheat on my main acc. Good closet cheating settings like for bridging pvp and etc.
please let me know what are the best closet cheating settings.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I am looking for settings I can use to cheat on my main acc. Good closet cheating settings like for bridging pvp and etc.
please let me know what are the best closet cheating settings.
Use Merryzz's guide from the settings tab, you'll have for Hypixel and Minemen

bruhhub

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
the two servers I am looking for is hypixel and minemen

I didnt wanna use merryzz settings because it was super old

VapeV4

for

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23

if you have skill, just use autoclicker and aimassist.

Edit: If you know how to W-tap and allat then just this is good

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23

Lol no they're being updated every time the anticheat has some update, no it's not old or outdated

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Lol no they're being updated every time the anticheat has some update, no it's not old or outdated
It doesn't need updates tho since most of those things are really hard to detect or hypixel doesn't want to add checks for

bruhhub

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
when I went to the settings tab I noticed that it was posted in 2023 how is that updated, or do I have to scroll down or something? I looked around but got confused with what settings to use as a lot of things are like completely jumbled if somebody could post me it in one message I would be super grateful.
MY biggest concerns are about safewalk and fastplace as I use that to godbridge in bedwars for like apollo maps.I
I want to know if there are settings that can be simlar to that since I dont wanna use legit scaffold since I will just double shift