i am banned on hypixel how to unban my self

ca1eb

Social Credit
you need to wait out your ban, unless you appeal. you can buy alts and use a vpn and carry on playing tho

Tyrandrius

Social Credit
so ima get a full acsess alt with a vpn will that work
Yes that will work. However, you dont need Full Access accounts unless you want a new account that you wouldn't want banned. You can buy Hypixel unbanned accounts for cheap.

M7H.GG

Social Credit
Follow these Steps:

1.) Get a VPN, any VPN Should work Fine. I recommended NordVPN, Then Pick the closest region/country to your state of province.

2.) Get some type of Alt Generator with Hypixel NFA's/Non full Access don't use Free ones they barely have any, Unless it's not popular

woahvicky

Social Credit
Follow these Steps:

1.) Get a VPN, any VPN Should work Fine. I recommended NordVPN, Then Pick the closest region/country to your state of province.

2.) Get some type of Alt Generator with Hypixel NFA's/Non full Access don't use Free ones they barely have any, Unless it's not popular
don't recommend fucking nord for hypixel lmao, either way if they're going to main the account for a bit then they might as well change their IP manually

Poggers

Social Credit
does anyone know of an alt shop that 1 accepts pay pal, 2 have hypixel unbanned accounts, and 3 dont make you buy multupule account

Poggers

Social Credit
step 1, Get staff, step 2, use vipervpn and get alts to cheat on, step 3, unban your alts