I’ve heard some rumors.

tu tu

Social Credit
There is supposedly an anticheat update incoming. Like a big one. (Not talking abt the ai for reports). Can anyone confirm this or, well yeah say that it isn’t true? Oh yeah hypickle ofc.

tu tu

Social Credit
Around this time they always update it and banwave people. Barely anything has changed in these past years though, we've had rumors to make people lower their settings, like the UHC 3.3+ watchdog rumor and 3.75+ supposedly flagging.

I can see that last one coming true at some point but it's just not likely considering Hypixel's money relationship with the cheating rich mvp+ community
Fair point.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
it is true but who knows when
like the UHC 3.3+ watchdog rumor
That wasn’t a rumor that actually happened, idk why but I’m assuming they accidentally turned on some reach check so they definitely have ways of detecting low reach

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it is true but who knows when

That wasn’t a rumor that actually happened, idk why but I’m assuming they accidentally turned on some reach check so they definitely have ways of detecting low reach
Yeah they configured the anticheat to be lenient since they don't have enough people on the appeals team and with all the lag + ping differences too many false bans would occur as well as hitreg being way worse for certain players because of it.