Hypothetical situation - Network bans

Hermdifloid

Social Credit
Let's say I bought 50 cheap NFA's, then botted on mineplex, and other servers. Lets also say I got all 50 banned, after a while. Would after a certain amount of time, I get network banned or something like that? Do they tie the ip to the hacking accounts after a certain amount of bans?

And if they do, what vpn's block mineplex's vpn blocker?

DefinitelyLegit

Social Credit
And if they do, what vpn's block mineplex's vpn blocker?

Wdym? I'm pretty sure VPNs don't block VPN blockers. VPN blockers work by looking at the ISP of your IP address, then checking if it matches a popular VPN provider.

You would probably need to use an OpenVPN to bypass this lol

Also, I think you do get IP banned if enough alts get banned (Hypixel does this, where it automatically security bans any accounts that sign in on an IP address that had enough accounts banned for hacking). Not sure about Mineplex tho lol, but I think it's the same

Hermdifloid

Social Credit
Wdym? I'm pretty sure VPNs don't block VPN blockers. VPN blockers work by looking at the ISP of your IP address, then checking if it matches a popular VPN provider.

You would probably need to use an OpenVPN to bypass this lol

Also, I think you do get IP banned if enough alts get banned (Hypixel does this, where it automatically security bans any accounts that sign in on an IP address that had enough accounts banned for hacking). Not sure about Mineplex tho lol, but I think it's the same
Oh, okay. I'll look into that. Thank you so much for an actually helpful answer! Most people on these forums just string out some profanity and call me an idiot, which is in no way helpful :)