Hypixel Xray

donnie

Social Credit
I know some clients have found a bypass to xray diamond ores that are exposed to surface are you planning on adding this?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
yes but the anti cheat option makes them spawn everywhere
That is not something we (or any other Clients for that matter) can bypass or work around. The plugin you are thinking of is Oreobfuscator, which basically sends misleading block data to clients connected to the server, informing the client that everything around them (or whatever is not "visible", i.e. hidden under stone or dirt etc) is an ore block. We can't work around it because we can only work with the data the server sends us.

donnie

Social Credit
That is not something we (or any other Clients for that matter) can bypass or work around. The plugin you are thinking of is Oreobfuscator, which basically sends misleading block data to clients connected to the server, informing the client that everything around them (or whatever is not "visible", i.e. hidden under stone or dirt etc) is an ore block. We can't work around it because we can only work with the data the server sends us.
So how are some Chinese clients able to

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
So how are some Chinese clients able to
There can be tricks to ignore most fake blocks from ore obfuscators, like the only caves option. This also hides most ores in general however. But no there is no definite way of bypassing it completely because the server is just simply sending you fake data until you are close enough to send the real data.

swagoffbro

Social Credit
The search function keeps telling me that blocks like "Block of Iron" could not be found. How do you actually use the search function?