Hypixel /who

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
Hypixel used to have the command /who. In ranked, this would list the people in your game and what ELO they were. This was pretty useful because you could generally get an idea of how good someone was based on how much rating they had. They removed this though since it got a lot of top 10 players targeted. But with most IGNs you could either do /stats (name) in a lobby to see their rating or go to the website. It would be pretty useful to have it just show up in game again, and idk if it would be possible but maybe there could be something like loading all the players names into the stats website and putting out their rating or something. It would be pretty cool just to have that option.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Hypixel used to have the command /who. In ranked, this would list the people in your game and what ELO they were. This was pretty useful because you could generally get an idea of how good someone was based on how much rating they had. They removed this though since it got a lot of top 10 players targeted. But with most IGNs you could either do /stats (name) in a lobby to see their rating or go to the website. It would be pretty useful to have it just show up in game again, and idk if it would be possible but maybe there could be something like loading all the players names into the stats website and putting out their rating or something. It would be pretty cool just to have that option.
yeah im pretty sure you will have the time to go check someones stats out while in the middle of a ranked game..

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I don't, this is why I'm suggesting vape do it for me?
oh I see what you mean, It would be helpful but then it would only be useful for ranked and plus with vape you should be able to destroy any player in ranked unless they are also cheating.

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
oh I see what you mean, It would be helpful but then it would only be useful for ranked and plus with vape you should be able to destroy any player in ranked unless they are also cheating.
The thing is, everyone is cheating. And since I only use 3.1 reach they still have a considerable advantage over me.