Hypixel Velocity Bug

V3peH4cker1212

Social Credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape v4, Badlion Client 1.8.9 (This is on Badlion Client 3.0)

Brief description of the bug: I had Vape v4 enjected with velocity at horizontal 0 and vertical at 0, chance 100, and I still took KB. I think this is a bug, or is a thing from watch dog.

How to reproduce the bug: Go on hypixel with vape v4 and set your kb to 0 to both velocity and horizontal, chance 100, and then join sumo

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): It's not possible.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape v4, Badlion Client 1.8.9 (This is on Badlion Client 3.0)

Brief description of the bug: I had Vape v4 enjected with velocity at horizontal 0 and vertical at 0, chance 100, and I still took KB. I think this is a bug, or is a thing from watch dog.

How to reproduce the bug: Go on hypixel with vape v4 and set your kb to 0 to both velocity and horizontal, chance 100, and then join sumo

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): It's not possible.
You’re actually the most retarded person ever. REPLY TO MANTHES FUCKING THREAD DONT MAKE A NEW ONE