Hypixel Timer

Kayde

Social Credit
i toggle 1.25 on and off whilst chasing people like every jump to slightly catch up to them

Keeloman

Social Credit
They're a pit player, pit players never get banned, I'm one myself and I've hopped on my main and not gotten banned, shit is so hard to get banned on if you know when to toggle on/off

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
They're a pit player, pit players never get banned, I'm one myself and I've hopped on my main and not gotten banned, shit is so hard to get banned on if you know when to toggle on/off
I meant dogged/lagback. I main UHC. People almost never get banned (asides corrupt mods, cheating while on weekly/monthly, etc).

Keeloman

Social Credit
I meant dogged/lagback. I main UHC. People almost never get banned (asides corrupt mods, cheating while on weekly/monthly, etc).
That's also what I mean, even if someone in pit does some shit that would get anyone banned in another gamemode they seem to not get banned unless someone is friends with a mod and calls them into the lobby

Kayde

Social Credit
That's also what I mean, even if someone in pit does some shit that would get anyone banned in another gamemode they seem to not get banned unless someone is friends with a mod and calls them into the lobby
yeah no my friend bread toggled keepsprint and autoblock on a hunting alt for 4 weeks and had to get staff CALLED on him to be banned lol, im a dark hopper, my account is only really for killing people with items

hitboxes

Social Credit
yeah no my friend bread toggled keepsprint and autoblock on a hunting alt for 4 weeks and had to get staff CALLED on him to be banned lol, im a dark hopper, my account is only really for killing people with items
wait ur a dark hopper 😳