Hypixel Staff Vape?

Plexcoo

Social Credit
that would generally require them to reverse engineer the client and review the code. thats how all cracked vape users were detected previously.

KhwPp

Social Credit
get hypixel_staff to SS people > 60% bans would be blatant clients from your downloads folder which were not ran in that instance of MC / rest is false bans > 40% real bans (just because people use Luke's/NoHacks detectable-as-shit forge mods/etc) > decrease in hypixel population > no profit.

Pretty much they're letting you hack on their server; just why not? Think about it; the best skywars/bedwars server; heard everywhere; youtubers/videos everywhere, pretty much any decent youtuber with good amount of subs plays here. So yeah good advertisement.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
(youtubers included)
Ouch. This hurt me real bad with the feels.
And 9 times out of 10, it's the vape client(paid or cracked), turning this into who has the best gamesense with the same client using the SAME settings.
Yep, and it's kind of easy to tell whenever someone is using Vape in my eyes.. since... so many people have it lol.
This causes hypixel staff members to think that reduced knockback and blatant reach is legit, just because damn near everyone is using it. players who are actually legit are just being labeled as bad since the majority of the server is cheating.
Unfortunately I'll have to kind of agree but not really, there are a few(very few) moderators who actually know what they're doing.
I'm saying 2-4 moderators, but bear in mind that their staff team is made of like ~350 people, so if only four moderators know what they're doing in the biggest Minecraft network.. there's clearly a problem.
They wouldn't even screenshare properly. I mean, you can use 4.0+ block reach and 80% velocity against staff members and never get banned. So who the hell would they /freeze if they think that looks legit?

And if they try to screenshare anyone, I'll just release my tool which is more effective than any of my tutorials could offer. I will turn every single screenshare into a "who can actually use processhacker to find vape strings" contest.
Yep, they just don't want an 'invasion of privacy', especially when Hypixel is a place for younger children. That's why BW and SW are so sucsessful.
if they use any other method, manthe will just fix it. Anyone that gets banned from this will just snitch to manthe
To be fair... that's how cheating works lol.
You obviously want to have the best bypass, and so do the developers.
The problem is that you can use whatever velocity/reach setting you want without getting banned for a long ass time. And staff members usually cannot tell that someone is cheating unless you record a whole 30 minute video like itstene and break down every fucking hit like you don't have any kind of social life outside of this game.
Agreed. I know serveral people(some of which who told me they have Vape) that have been cheating for a little longer than a year, one has a clear ban history(for hacking) when he is using 78% velocity lol.
This is the same shit that mineplex went through, and it's the reason why all of their players either quit or went over to hypixel. The only difference is that mineplex was dealing with blatant client users and hypixel is dealing with ghostclients.

Hypixel eclipsed mineplex to become the #1 server the month that watchdog was announced. Everyone thought that this was so advanced since hypixel was talking about "machine learning ai" bullshit. They were tired of mineplex failing in banning blatant cheaters.

this will happen with hypixel too, mark my words

In late 2015, they were both pulling 25k+ players alike and that was after months of people like xturtle influencing over 70% of mineplex's community to cheat, and then mineplex not taking proper intiative to do anything about it.
Yeah... in late 2015 I nolifed Mineplex. I really enjoyed SG, Champions and Draw My Thing.
Even though I wasn't a minecraft cheater at the time, Mineplex was still more enjoyable than Hypixel.

and I'm telling you right now, hypixel will die out in the next year if they don't start banning for blatant reach/velocity modules.

They better learn from mistakes made in the past before everyone leaves and makes hypixel irrelevant again.
They haven't learned from their mistakes since late 2014... So suddenly realizing their mistakes(even though literally there's a staff rant thread over the Hypixel forums all the time, most of them discussing this topic, they just end up getting deleted or locked.. XD) is a one-to-million.. :/

You don't need a clientside anticheat to ban for the cheats that people use on hypixel. And clientside anticheats won't really work on a little kid's server.

Hell, if gcheat was silently added on hypixel for one week, I'm predicting that 2/4 of of the server is getting instantly banned within the hour with everyone else getting banned on a judgement day or within the week. Leaving less than a fourth of the server left
Couldn't agree more.
Oh, and mineplex is a better server than hypixel when it comes to cheats. Not because of their anticheat, but because of their staff. You cannot use 3.3-3.5 reach in front of a staff member without getting banned for killaura. Nor can you use velocity at 80% without getting banned for knockback modifier.

^my best bet of this is because using ghostclients are common on hypixel and not mineplex. So mineplex staff can actually tell when someone is cheating.
While I don't really know much about Mineplex and cheating, I definetly agree. Most staff members on Mineplex I've seen aren't actual robots and usually know what they're doing.

KhwPp

Social Credit
It's clear all these server owners are idiots, but sadly and as bad as it sounds, they're clever idiots.

Just by possesing the youtube and young/ignorant community (<15y/o 's) automatically feeds them. Having kids behind your server it's just what it is, and what's it? Power.

Take away for one second how bad the owners/server itself is, and calculate the amount of users who create a youtube channel every single day, and upload a video of that specific server on the youtube plataform? It's free advertisment; and it doesn't matter if the channel is small or big, at the end of the day this newbie will spend $150+ on custom made client and suddenly start making 'rape series' on people, now, repeat this process over and over.

Profit.

Do you really think your favourite server's owner cares if you enjoy his server? LOL

Right click a fucking sword to join a queue and you're inside the arena, that's what he cares, only if that skidded plugin works. The rest is just greens for him.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I think were are at the train's last stop. I can't imagine how cheating can evolve at this point, this is bacially how stuff went.

> Blatant clients with hidden UI (Cayden era)
> thehen101 clients (no self-des)
> autoclickers (literally just close the window)
> injectable clients (self-des)
*POV was reduced to hide reach
> evolved forge mods mainly used by closet cheaters who pay $$$ for it (self-des)

Maybe the order isn't right, and right after all of those comes our current spot. (last train stop)

> misplace

I really really don't know where else can cheating go after coding something that hides your reach.. Like anything else is already done, it's perfectly done. What's next KB spoofer? Don't think so, that has to mess with misplacement too.

At the end of the day we're at the last train stop where cheating can't go any further because it's perfectly made to hide the fact you're cheating---
---And sadly the only ones who will be able to tell if anyone's cheating or not (recording-wise) are those who can spot the blatant AimAssist or poor mouse movements at 15CPS+. The rest will be ignorant <15y/o fans from every single channel.

* I also skipped a lot of other shit like the client-side bypasses that go round $500, but meh. Not worth my time explaining; if you're using CheatBreaker or Cosmic Client you're legit right?

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
Long ass rant. Took 5 minutes to write -

Hypixel is turning into an hvh server where damn near everyone(youtubers included) have some sort of cheat loaded/enabled into their game.

And 9 times out of 10, it's the vape client(paid or cracked), turning this into who has the best gamesense with the same client using the SAME settings.

This causes hypixel staff members to think that reduced knockback and blatant reach is legit, just because damn near everyone is using it. players who are actually legit are just being labeled as bad since the majority of the server is cheating.

They wouldn't even screenshare properly. I mean, you can use 4.0+ block reach and 80% velocity against staff members and never get banned. So who the hell would they /freeze if they think that looks legit?

And if they try to screenshare anyone, I'll just release my tool which is more effective than any of my tutorials could offer. I will turn every single screenshare into a "who can actually use processhacker to find vape strings" contest.

and the most they'll ever get is something with blatant mode and that's only if some autistic faggot like 2pi is working on finding the client.

if they use any other method, manthe will just fix it. Anyone that gets banned from this will just snitch to manthe

The problem is that you can use whatever velocity/reach setting you want without getting banned for a long ass time. And staff members usually cannot tell that someone is cheating unless you record a whole 30 minute video like itstene and break down every fucking hit like you don't have any kind of social life outside of this game.

This is the same shit that mineplex went through, and it's the reason why all of their players either quit or went over to hypixel. The only difference is that mineplex was dealing with blatant client users and hypixel is dealing with ghostclients.

Hypixel eclipsed mineplex to become the #1 server the month that watchdog was announced. Everyone thought that this was so advanced since hypixel was talking about "machine learning ai" bullshit. They were tired of mineplex failing in banning blatant cheaters.

this will happen with hypixel too, mark my words

In late 2015, they were both pulling 25k+ players alike and that was after months of people like xturtle influencing over 70% of mineplex's community to cheat, and then mineplex not taking proper intiative to do anything about it.

and I'm telling you right now, hypixel will die out in the next year if they don't start banning for blatant reach/velocity modules.

They better learn from mistakes made in the past before everyone leaves and makes hypixel irrelevant again.

You don't need a clientside anticheat to ban for the cheats that people use on hypixel. And clientside anticheats won't really work on a little kid's server.

Hell, if gcheat was silently added on hypixel for one week, I'm predicting that 2/4 of of the server is getting instantly banned within the hour with everyone else getting banned on a judgement day or within the week. Leaving less than a fourth of the server left

Oh, and mineplex is a better server than hypixel when it comes to cheats. Not because of their anticheat, but because of their staff. You cannot use 3.3-3.5 reach in front of a staff member without getting banned for killaura. Nor can you use velocity at 80% without getting banned for knockback modifier.

^my best bet of this is because using ghostclients are common on hypixel and not mineplex. So mineplex staff can actually tell when someone is cheating.
Yeahhh, a lot of yters hack today, specially ShotGunRaids, he is kinda obvious. Only yt im not sus of is Technoblade and Gamerboy80