Hypixel settings Vape V2

Do you hack on ranked Skywars?

• Total voters
Social Credit
Good morning, let's start

OK, I play bsg, bedwars, megawatts and other Pvp minigames, not only rsw. But in ranked sw I get infinity comboes with scout kit, I have never been banned with this kinda blatant settings) BTW I am not completely stupid, I had masters division without vape, so I can play without it and win, but with vape + IQ above 90 you will for sure become unstoppable machine for ruining other players gaming experience and farming rating.

My ping is about 150-190ms

Aimassist ___ will edit tomorrow, I don't remember sorry (

Autoclicker 8-16 jitter and breaking blocks

Reach 3.2-3.6 + all of the ✔️

Hitboxes 0.44

Velocity
Chance 99%
Horizontal 89%
Vertical 99%

WTap range 3.2 delay 240

Last edited:

JustinXD

Social Credit

OK, I play bsg, bedwars, megawatts and other Pvp minigames, not only rsw. But in ranked sw I get infinity comboes with scout kit, I have never been banned with this kinda blatant settings) BTW I am not completely stupid, I had masters division without vape, so I can play without it and win, but with vape + IQ above 90 you will for sure become unstoppable machine for ruining other players gaming experience and farming rating.

Hitboxes 0.44

Velocity
Chance 99%
Horizontal 89%
Vertical 99%

WTap range 3.2 delay 240
r u the gamer freak 27 in #1 he hacks hard

Ocureal

Social Credit
wtf if your gonna use them wtap settings, them Reach settings, and hitboxes, Then turn down your autoclicker settings holy shit are you that bad? legit you have ac settings that can auto restart your sprint, fucking weirdo

Social Credit
wtf if your gonna use them wtap settings, them Reach settings, and hitboxes, Then turn down your autoclicker settings holy shit are you that bad? legit you have ac settings that can auto restart your sprint, fucking weirdo
What are you talking about? You don't like my settings or you don't like me? :/

Callum1

Social Credit

Hitboxes 0.44

Velocity
Chance 99%
Horizontal 89%
Vertical 99%

WTap range 3.2 delay 240

hitboxes at 0.44? you insane bro ;)

t00t

Social Credit
ok just to clarify I was #2 on ranked lb got banned by watchdog for autoclicker at only 8-13 cps. Dont recommend anything higher than 12 tbh.
Sounds like dogshit, there's no recent top 5 leaderboarder that got banned unless you're talking about a long time ago. Still hard to believe that you got banned for those settings as I've been using something similar/even more blatant for months and still not banned. Are you certain it's the autoclicker that triggered watchdog? If so then maybe you just got really unlucky idk, that's not likely to happen. I even toggle KA many times and hit the fucking watchdog bot by accident and I'm still not banned lol. I'm a diamond division player btw

Reactions: Dis

RipoDestiny

Social Credit
Sounds like dogshit, there's no recent top 5 leaderboarder that got banned unless you're talking about a long time ago. Still hard to believe that you got banned for those settings as I've been using something similar/even more blatant for months and still not banned. Are you certain it's the autoclicker that triggered watchdog? If so then maybe you just got really unlucky idk, that's not likely to happen. I even toggle KA many times and hit the fucking watchdog bot by accident and I'm still not banned lol. I'm a diamond division player btw
could you pm me your settings