Hypixel Settings Needed 60-95 ping

Social Credit
Title Also this my main and I don’t to ever get banned on it.
Last time I used vape was like 2 months ago on hypixel it was like 3.1-3.3 reach auto clicker any aa
90 100 100 velo sometimes 85 and scaffold 10-30
What should I change or what settings can I use that I could destroy kids but not get banned sorry if i sound stupid

Smh

Social Credit
Last time I used vape was like 2 months ago on hypixel it was like 3.1-3.3 reach auto clicker any aa
What should I change or what settings can I use that I could destroy kids but not get banned sorry if i sound stupid
use those same settings but u can use 80-85 velo

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
try this:
ac: 19 - 20
aa: anything u want
hitboxes: 0.09
reach: 3.0 - 3.2
velo: 80 100 100 anti combo
scaffold: legit any delay u want doesnt matter
safewalk if u want

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
1) turn off aa it makes your aim shit when playing more legit
2) up scaffold delay to like 100-150
3) you can easily set reach to 3.0-3.5 on your ping but turn it down if you feel too unsafe
4) velo can go down to 80 but any lower than 75 is very suspicious especially in duels modes

Social Credit
1) turn off aa it makes your aim shit when playing more legit
2) up scaffold delay to like 100-150
3) you can easily set reach to 3.0-3.5 on your ping but turn it down if you feel too unsafe
4) velo can go down to 80 but any lower than 75 is very suspicious especially in duels modes
Why the scaffold delay tho is it bad? Or likes does it flag?
Also how does aa make it worse if you don’t mind telling me

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
aa makes your aim better, hes probably just lying
also no clue but no matter the delay as long as ur on legit mode ur good
aa makes your temporary cheater aim better yes, but it degrades your actual non-cheater aim, in case you ever want to play legit

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Why the scaffold delay tho is it bad? Or likes does it flag?
Also how does aa make it worse if you don’t mind telling me
low scaffold delays are sometimes noticable, and while most of the time you should be fine with what you had i think 100-150 is generally the safer bet, also as for aim assist, unless you plan on never playing legit again i'd keep it off or at a really low value

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
aa makes your temporary cheater aim better yes, but it degrades your actual non-cheater aim, in case you ever want to play legit
if you constantly play other games that require tons of aim (like me) that problem is solved
low scaffold delays are sometimes noticable, and while most of the time you should be fine with what you had i think 100-150 is generally the safer bet, also as for aim assist, unless you plan on never playing legit again i'd keep it off or at a really low value
low or not, almost no one will be able to notice except for staff but very unlikely

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
if you constantly play other games that require tons of aim (like me) that problem is solved
i always find that when i play csgo after mc my aim is significantly more shit and i have to warm up more, maybe just a skill issue :/
low or not, almost no one will be able to notice except for staff but very unlikely
wouldnt you agree that the safest thing to do would be making that "almost no one" to "no one"?