Hypixel Settings for the Pit (for main account)

Minty

Social Credit
I don't want advice from people who don't know what is actually safe. I just need some good settings that won't get me banned (idc if I get hackusated or whatever).

curlyfries

Social Credit
1656696644252.png
for mid streaking use these (obv higher reach and use max 180 angle) and anything else is optional, just look at other guides on stuff that is safe, but everyone in pit cheats their dick off and staff never really ban anyone so just cheat as hard as other people cheat and ur fine

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
View attachment 6100
for mid streaking use these (obv higher reach and use max 180 angle) and anything else is optional, just look at other guides on stuff that is safe, but everyone in pit cheats their dick off and staff never really ban anyone so just cheat as hard as other people cheat and ur fine
awful settings

Minty

Social Credit
View attachment 6100
are u sure that angles over 90 are safe because ive heard that 90 is the max

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
are u sure that angles over 90 are safe because ive heard that 90 is the max
been autoblocking with 140 angle for about 2 weeks now, rarely even get hackusated (talking bedwars and skywars, not pit)
so yes, 90 is safe, but use aim assist on 10 horizontal with it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
I don't want advice from people who don't know what is actually safe. I just need some good settings that won't get me banned (idc if I get hackusated or whatever).
if you want my settings though that I used to use on my main (and my new main, dw the old one didnt get banned):

APS: 15-20
Swing Range: 6
Attack Range: 3.4 (if u have below 100ms, do 3.3)
Angle: stay at 140 or below
Target Mode: doesn't matter, I prefer Yaw
Require Mouse Down
GUI Check