Hypixel settings for my main

CASH CHAKO

Social Credit
I want a config that I can use on my main for bedwars and skywars (not ranked just normal solo) that is mainly legit but a little semi-blatant but not too much. I'm looking for settings for AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, and Velocity. If there are any other cheats that you recommend I try that would be good for closeting it would be appreciated. Thanks very much

Last edited:

vec.

Social Credit
I want a config that I can use on my main for bedwars and skywars (not ranked just normal solo) that is mainly closet but a little semi-blatant but not too much. I'm looking for settings for AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, and Velocity. If there are any other cheats that you recommend I try that would be good for closeting it would be appreciated. Thanks very much
any aa
ac 16-20
reach 3.1-3.3
85/100/100

CASH CHAKO

Social Credit
any aa
ac 16-20
reach 3.1-3.3
85/100/100
are you sure that isn't a bit too blatant for my main, wouldn't 3.3 be pretty easy for staff to detect, I wanna make sure there is little to no risk ima get staff banned too

vec.

Social Credit
are you sure that isn't a bit too blatant for my main, wouldn't 3.3 be pretty easy for staff to detect, I wanna make sure there is little to no risk ima get staff banned too
3.3 isn't "pretty easy" staff to detect

LEGITCORBIN

Social Credit
I want a config that I can use on my main for bedwars and skywars (not ranked just normal solo) that is mainly closet but a little semi-blatant but not too much. I'm looking for settings for AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, and Velocity. If there are any other cheats that you recommend I try that would be good for closeting it would be appreciated. Thanks very much
16-20 ac
3-3.2
(Very legit settings you won’t be banned for this on hypixel)

LEGITCORBIN

Social Credit
he thought 3.3 was risky but it's not and 3.2 isn't "semi-blatant"
you fell off + ratio + you're white + you're british + who asked + no u + deez nuts + radio + don't care + didn't ask + i'm a minor + i'm neurodivergent + caught in 4k + cope + seethe + GG + in 1947 the world's first general purpose computer, the 30 ton ENIAC was created + your mom's + the hood watches markiplier now + grow up + L + L (part 2) + retweet + ligma + taco bell tortilla crunch + think outside the bun + ur benched + ur a wrench + i own you + ur dad fell off + my dad could beat ur dad up + ur aimhacking + silver elite + tryhard + boomer + sksksksk + ur beta + i'm sigma + ur submissive + L (part 3) + yb better + ur sus + this is a cry for help and i'm extremely depressed. + quote tweet + you're cringe + i did your mom + you bought monkey nft + you're weirdchamp + you're a clown + my father left me at the age of 4 and i never recovered since + my dad owns steam + who want me? + i'm lonely + they didn't think it could possibly happen, but they're releasing L

vec.

Social Credit
you fell off + ratio + you're white + you're british + who asked + no u + deez nuts + radio + don't care + didn't ask + i'm a minor + i'm neurodivergent + caught in 4k + cope + seethe + GG + in 1947 the world's first general purpose computer, the 30 ton ENIAC was created + your mom's + the hood watches markiplier now + grow up + L + L (part 2) + retweet + ligma + taco bell tortilla crunch + think outside the bun + ur benched + ur a wrench + i own you + ur dad fell off + my dad could beat ur dad up + ur aimhacking + silver elite + tryhard + boomer + sksksksk + ur beta + i'm sigma + ur submissive + L (part 3) + yb better + ur sus + this is a cry for help and i'm extremely depressed. + quote tweet + you're cringe + i did your mom + you bought monkey nft + you're weirdchamp + you're a clown + my father left me at the age of 4 and i never recovered since + my dad owns steam + who want me? + i'm lonely + they didn't think it could possibly happen, but they're releasing L
this is embarrassing