Belligerently

Social Credit
I am looking for good settings for my ping range which is 25 - 45 ms, my current settings are:

Antibot = Advanced, Remove Bots

Hitboxes = 0.04

Reach = 3.0 - 3.2

AimAssist:
Ver Speed = 10
Hor Speed = 10
Max Angle = 360
Distance = 3
Aim While On Target
Click aim

Auto Clicker = 10 - 16 cps, inventory fill, break blocks

Sprint

Velocity = Hor = 90%, Ver = 100%, Chance = 90%

Scaffold = Legit, Sneak Delay = 62 - 132

Fast Place = Delay = 1, Blocks Only

Esp = 2D, Bounding Box, Health Bar, Hide Bots

Kill Aura = 10 - 16 attacks per sec, 4.2 swing range, 3.2 attack range, Max Angle = 20, max targets = 1, Show Target, Gui Check

If these settings are good please tell me they are good for my ping range, again it is 25 - 45 ms, I mainly play bedwars and skywars + ranked skywars, I am on my main acc which is mvp++.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I am looking for good settings for my ping range which is 25 - 45 ms, my current settings are:

Hitboxes = 0.04

Reach = 3.0 - 3.2

AimAssist:
Ver Speed = 10
Hor Speed = 10
Max Angle = 360
Distance = 3
Aim While On Target
Click aim

Sprint

Kill Aura = 10 - 16 attacks per sec, 4.2 swing range, 3.2 attack range, Max Angle = 20, max targets = 1, Show Target, Gui Check

If these settings are good please tell me they are good for my ping range, again it is 25 - 45 ms, I mainly play bedwars and skywars + ranked skywars, I am on my main acc which is mvp++.
That’s fine however for ranked skywars, turn off hitboxes and don’t use killaura, if you go past 1.4K ELO turn reach down to 3.1

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Is kill aura something i should use in bedwars to like toggle on/off on my mvp++ acc
Honestly I wouldn’t use it at all because it’s risky. Up to you if you are willing to risk it, at the settings you have I really doubt a staff could see it but I don’t think 20 angle is going to be very effective…

If you care more about getting banned rather than dying in game, I’d suggest keeping it off.

Belligerently

Social Credit
Honestly I wouldn’t use it at all because it’s risky. Up to you if you are willing to risk it, at the settings you have I really doubt a staff could see it but I don’t think 20 angle is going to be very effective…

If you care more about getting banned rather than dying in game, I’d suggest keeping it off.
Doesn’t Reach at 3.0 - 3.2 + My AimAssist + AC = Kill Aura pretty much, And I don’t want to be blatant that’s why I set my kill aura settings to the distance of my reach and my swing distance to further to look legit and 20 angle is meant to be to make me look legit

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Doesn’t Reach at 3.0 - 3.2 + My AimAssist + AC = Kill Aura pretty much, And I don’t want to be blatant that’s why I set my kill aura settings to the distance of my reach and my swing distance to further to look legit and 20 angle is meant to be to make me look legit
ig. @Belligerently your setts are fine but i would set the aa range to at least 4.5

manas

Social Credit

Hitboxes = 0.04

Reach = 3.0 - 3.2

AimAssist:
Ver Speed = 10
Hor Speed = 10
Max Angle = 360
Distance = 3
Aim While On Target
Click aim

Sprint

im pretty sure you can use 3.2 - 3.4 block reach and increase your hitboxes to 0.07 aimassist you could increase the distance to 8 so you know if someones behind you comming, because your screen moves towards the enemy, i use 3d esp because its basically hitbox on lunar but it just shows the actual hitbox, scaffold legit can bypass with any settings, 5 - 6 sneak delay can bypass easily, you dont need killaura if you have aim assist and autoclicker

manas

Social Credit
im pretty sure you can use 3.2 - 3.4 block reach and increase your hitboxes to 0.07 aimassist you could increase the distance to 8 so you know if someones behind you comming, because your screen moves towards the enemy, i use 3d esp because its basically hitbox on lunar but it just shows the actual hitbox, scaffold legit can bypass with any settings, 5 - 6 sneak delay can bypass easily, you dont need killaura if you have aim assist and autoclicker
and just use /nick so players dont know your real user, and they cant report you, atlas is completly disabled with /nick, only way you can get banned is by anticheat or maybe staff

ieatballslots

Social Credit
ye no the 8 range is stupid (imagine what would happen when running) + it would only work on 360 angle and with click aim on. as for 3.2-3.4 reach, thats just hypixel sumo settings and 5-6 delay on scaffold is basically no randomization and is almost as fast as godbridging

ieatballslots

Social Credit
and just use /nick so players dont know your real user, and they cant report you, atlas is completly disabled with /nick, only way you can get banned is by anticheat or maybe staff
you do realize that staff have ways of showing who the nick was right?

manas

Social Credit
ye no the 8 range is stupid (imagine what would happen when running) + it would only work on 360 angle and with click aim on. as for 3.2-3.4 reach, thats just hypixel sumo settings and 5-6 delay on scaffold is basically no randomization and is almost as fast as godbridging
it bypasses anticheat pretty well, and i forgor to mention click aim