AimAssist is up to you

Sumo:
AutoClicker: 18 - 20
Reach: 3.2 - 3.4
Velo: 80 100 100
AimAssist is up to you

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Can you even use velocity on hypixel? I don't think it's that safe. I use hitboxes 0.18 though. But I do not use vel cause it seems too blatant.
velocity is fine as long as its around 90. hypixel kb is weird af, and the anticheat is crap. so many people click high cps nowadays and are so laggy that even taking 70% kb could be seen as legit on hypixel (ik staff stupid). and 0.2 hitboxes is blatant man

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
velocity is fine as long as its around 90. hypixel kb is weird af, and the anticheat is crap. so many people click high cps nowadays and are so laggy that even taking 70% kb could be seen as legit on hypixel (ik staff stupid). and 0.2 hitboxes is blatant man
I use 0.18 not 0.20. That good? This dude merryzz uses 0.18.
And scaffold delay doesn't matter? I use 10-50.
So i can use vel as long as it's 90 or lower, what does it do though?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I use 0.18 not 0.20. That good? This dude merryzz uses 0.18.
And scaffold delay doesn't matter? I use 10-50.
So i can use vel as long as it's 90 or lower, what does it do though?
Merryzz is retarded don’t take any settings from his videos, just don’t use hitboxes at all if you’d like to be safe. Scaffold delay does not matter, it’s undetectable at any value and staff can’t tell. Velocity use 90.

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
velocity is fine as long as its around 90. hypixel kb is weird af, and the anticheat is crap. so many people click high cps nowadays and are so laggy that even taking 70% kb could be seen as legit on hypixel (ik staff stupid). and 0.2 hitboxes is bla

Merryzz is retarded don’t take any settings from his videos, just don’t use hitboxes at all if you’d like to be safe. Scaffold delay does not matter, it’s undetectable at any value and staff can’t tell. Velocity use 90.
All 80% on vel good? And I know that, that kid is a retard

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
80 is fine, no velo gets detected cause they have no checks, but to avoid staff bans or atlas just use anywhere from 70-90, you could go lower but its risky as staff are smarter in duels then in bw for some reason so I dont have that much experience, the only thing ik is that staff are smarter, but more fat assed and are on 24/7 in duels, you cant play blatant for more then 1hr at max before you get fat assed, in bw I can last days or hrs depending if the fat asses are on