Hypixel security ban

Nasone

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Hi, so i want to avoid getting security ban on my main and i’m not sure how it works so basically my main was banned and now i got it unbanned but during the period my main was banned i used alts for hack Without a VPN now after getting ban by security ban i realised i needed a VPN and so i got one now my alts where i hacked with the same ip address of my main are banned is it safe for me to log in on my main ? or will i get security ban? if i use a vpn on my main will i also get ban? or do i need to wait for my alts to get unban for log in my main ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Hi, so i want to avoid getting security ban on my main and i’m not sure how it works so basically my main was banned and now i got it unbanned but during the period my main was banned i used alts for hack Without a VPN now after getting ban by security ban i realised i needed a VPN and so i got one now my alts where i hacked with the same ip address of my main are banned is it safe for me to log in on my main ? or will i get security ban? if i use a vpn on my main will i also get ban? or do i need to wait for my alts to get unban for log in my main ?
If you have a dynamic IP, you just have to restart your router or wait 24 hours. If you have a static IP, you have to wait two weeks.

Nasone

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
If you have a dynamic IP, you just have to restart your router or wait 24 hours. If you have a static IP, you have to wait two weeks.
i think i have a dynamic ip but trying this before still got me banned on others servers, it has been more than 2 weeks since my alt got banned so is it safe ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
i think i have a dynamic ip but trying this before still got me banned on others servers, it has been more than 2 weeks since my alt got banned so is it safe ?
Yes, but if you want to be really sure, just go to a website that displays your IP and write it down for 3 days. If your IPs have changed, you have a dynamic IP, and if they haven't, you have a static IP, so your only options are to wait the 2 weeks, to use a VPN, or to give yourself a hotspot from your phone, and when you get banned, enable "airplane mode" for a few seconds, and then turn mobile data back on (Minecraft doesn't use much data, only like 100 MB per hour).

Last edited:

Nasone

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Yes, but if you want to be really sure, just go to a website that displays your IP and write it down for 3 days. If they have changed, you have a dynamic IP. Or give yourself a hotspot from your phone, and when you get banned, enable "airplane mode" for some seconds, and then turn mobile data back on (Minecraft doesn't use much data, only like 100 MB per hour).
Yes, but if you want to be really sure, just go to a website that displays your IP and write it down for 3 days. If they have changed, you have a dynamic IP. Or give yourself a hotspot from your phone, and when you get banned, enable "airplane mode" for some seconds, and then turn mobile data back on (Minecraft doesn't use much data, only like 100 MB per hour).
o
ok thx i’ll try that, also emh idk why it’s showing me i’m replaying to u 3 times i probably miss clicked something