Hypixel reach hits getting blocked

hhevt

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
so i did a little expirment, a lot of people say i 3.6 block on hypixel, so i tested it out, i got some random guy to help me and i turned on vape v4 reach display, turns out it caps at 3.25 reach. Now this makes a lot of sense since a lot of my hits dont register, so i was wondering on how i can fix this (I can send clips also KA does the same.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
so i did a little expirment, a lot of people say i 3.6 block on hypixel, so i tested it out, i got some random guy to help me and i turned on vape v4 reach display, turns out it caps at 3.25 reach. Now this makes a lot of sense since a lot of my hits dont register, so i was wondering on how i can fix this (I can send clips also KA does the same.)
I don't have that issue
That's the server not vape. You can't fix it.
since when is hypixels reach cap 3.25 blocks 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
since when is hypixels reach cap 3.25 blocks 💀
Either bad hitreg or they capped reach further. I heard reach was capped at 3,2 in duels but idk about that, haven't tested it and I haven't really heard anything else about it.

MrSyz

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
I tested it, and it does cap at 3.2 for me in duels. I wonder if Hypixel knows that capping the reach at 3.2 ruins hit registration for high ping players