Hypixel Pit settings for streaking

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
i havent touched hypixel pit in a while and i know that the anticheat is looser here, also i heard that 3.2 and above was patched I have no idea how silentaura works
can someone fill me in on what hypixel pits settings i can use nowdays?

velo
silentaura settings etc?

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
i havent touched hypixel pit in a while and i know that the anticheat is looser here, also i heard that 3.2 and above was patched I have no idea how silentaura works
can someone fill me in on what hypixel pits settings i can use nowdays?

velo
silentaura settings etc?
Well well well my friend. You have met the No.1 supporter for silent aura. Heres the legit config which I recommend using:
Velo: 90 100 100
Silent aura : 14.1 - 15.7 cps, 190 - 210 angle, proper movement, aim speed 10, attack range 3, swing range 3, and distance targeting (use health targeting for the 3 major events; beast, spire and rage pit not tdm cause u hit ur teammates sometimes)

If u want a blatant just ask and I will give

Edit: toggle off when not fighting just to avoid sus hits from passbyers

Last edited:
VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Well well well my friend. You have met the No.1 supporter for silent aura. Heres the legit config which I recommend using:
Silent aura : 14.1 - 15.7 cps, 190 - 210 angle, proper movement, aim speed 10, attack range 3, swing range 3, and distance targeting (use health targeting for the 3 major events; beast, spire and rage pit not tdm cause u hit ur teammates sometimes)

Silent aura is basically a toned down version of ka with less customisability

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Is the angle not a bit much?

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Is the angle not a bit much?
Not really dude, anyways it’s kinda bad cause u might accident hit someone u ain’t meant to but use that angle for major events so if u want I recommend at least 160 so u do at least hit them and look less sus

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

aight what about a toggle setting for hoppers, im assuming on 3.0 range is safe now also wtf is attack range and swing range is attack range reach and extra swing when the client starts swinging? i.e. 3 extra is 6 block swinging but 3 block reach

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
aight what about a toggle setting for hoppers, im assuming on 3.0 range is safe now also wtf is attack range and swing range is attack range reach and extra swing when the client starts swinging? i.e. 3 extra is 6 block swinging but 3 block reach
also i prolly cant use keep for hunting right

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
also i prolly cant use keep for hunting right
oh and what happened to autoblocking i used to sometimes autoblock with regular killaura how is silentaura about that, also how does it work is it like on click or always on

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23

You will get banned with this. Just because you havent already doesnt mean you wont because its bound to happen. Even though its meant to look a bit more legit it can still easily be spotted by a staff and I would never main something like this in mid and only maybe toggle this if a dude from another group is hopping on me but I advise against it.

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
You will get banned with this. Just because you havent already doesnt mean you wont because its bound to happen. Even though its meant to look a bit more legit it can still easily be spotted by a staff and I would never main something like this in mid and only maybe toggle this if a dude from another group is hopping on me but I advise against it.
whats safe streaking settings then like semi risk and then fully (or as close to fully) silentaura?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
whats safe streaking settings then like semi risk and then fully (or as close to fully) silentaura?
Safe would be 92h 100v 75 chance (if you want to use velo but I dont) ac anything under 20 really I use 9-14, and ig you can use aimassist just not high at all and very low angle so you dont get thrown everywhere you can experiment with the aimassist use your best judgement and ig you can use nojump delay Im pretty sure thats undetectable or atleast it should be. I wouldnt ever use silentaura to streak it mid you would basically be aim locking to everyone but if you want ig you can use 90 fov 25 aim speed 3 range 2 attack distance 80h 100v 100 chance and then use fake lag dynamic 250ms 5 offset should be fine. Tbh you will get banned (you might even get dogged because of pits new shitty bot checks it has even falsed some legits I know because of their aim and kills per minute) even at that point so if you want to sorta hop you can use keepsprint and 0h 100v 100c.

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Safe would be 92h 100v 75 chance (if you want to use velo but I dont) ac anything under 20 really I use 9-14, and ig you can use aimassist just not high at all and very low angle so you dont get thrown everywhere you can experiment with the aimassist use your best judgement and ig you can use nojump delay Im pretty sure thats undetectable or atleast it should be. I wouldnt ever use silentaura to streak it mid you would basically be aim locking to everyone but if you want ig you can use 90 fov 25 aim speed 3 range 2 attack distance 80h 100v 100 chance and then use fake lag dynamic 250ms 5 offset should be fine. Tbh you will get banned (you might even get dogged because of pits new shitty bot checks it has even falsed some legits I know because of their aim and kills per minute) even at that point so if you want to sorta hop you can use keepsprint and 0h 100v 100c.
whats a safe silentaura i can use in mid like im ok with low angle as long as it isnt aim assist cuz streaking with aim assist is ASS

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
whats a safe silentaura i can use in mid like im ok with low angle as long as it isnt aim assist cuz streaking with aim assist is ASS
There is no safe silentaura setting it aim locks silently so no matter what setting you use it will get you banned idrk what would seem the most legit for a silent aura setting @pogama what do u think?

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
There is no safe silentaura setting it aim locks silently so no matter what setting you use it will get you banned idrk what would seem the most legit for a silent aura setting @pogama what do u think?
i thought silent aura had rots or does ka have rots what tht efuck is the difference even

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
i thought silent aura had rots or does ka have rots what tht efuck is the difference even
Silent aura is basically aim assist and autoclicker combined but it rotates silently it doesnt use a killaura at all. The normal killaura spoofs hit vectors but doesnt have rotations so it will flag but silent aura doesnt use hitboxes at all so it doesnt need to spoof them and the silent rotations merely makes it feel like you are using a killaura so it is basically as blatant as a regular killaura in a staffs eyes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
nah fr though, it literally says on the front page that vape is "performance enhancing," you cant enhance 0 skill lmao.
I mean itll make a bad player into an alright one. What I don’t get is why people feel the need to use every single hack available then complain why they’re banned.

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I mean itll make a bad player into an alright one. What I don’t get is why people feel the need to use every single hack available then complain why they’re banned.
i realize the risk, im not bad at the game i played legit for years i only cheat in pit because grinding and clicking nonstop for hours is horrible dude
im asking for the optimal settings for one cheat which i havent used before due to not playing for a few months due to school and other important life events.