Hypixel pit closets?

WheatXCrave11

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Fair enough, for events like spire and beast and rage pit if I were u I would use my silent aura settings it helps so fucking much man. I got number 1 on rage pit like 3 days ago with minds using that fig (Ofc with health targeting)
i didnt see health but thanks man

WheatXCrave11

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Dude use silent aura, aim speed 10, angle 190, attack range 3, extra swing range 3, 13.8 - 15.6 cps. use 90 100 100 velo. Toggle off when u aint 1v1ing someone and still try and aim cause If staff are watch (which they are not) then it semi looks legit so keep ur cross hair on em. If u want combine it with weak aim assist then it looks legit af
will this get me banned on hypixel pit

Samson

Social Credit
If staff watched pit then they would update it wouldn’t they? why would they waste their time joining pit to deal with a hopper when eventually watchdog gets them anyways without updating it? It wouldn’t make sense for them to do it. People don’t realise that staff dont do that much banning on the hacking side. Watchdog gets them. If 1 person reports, watchdog knows it’s from pit and 1 person but if 9 other people in the next minute report the hopper then watchdog watches then then decides what to do. Staff do fuck all to the pit.
This isn't exactly true, Hypixel has game-specific moderation (Title for this is "Game Masters") which is a paid moderation position which targets specific games. So yes, the pit alongside every other major game mode on their network has assigned moderators. They're actually quite active, however the user above that said they got ban for aim assist or whatever that conversation related to is lying, the aim assist itself is not detectable period.