Hypixel Killaura,Fly Autoclicker Reach Chest Stealer Hitboxes and Aim assist

Yeeter

Social Credit
(Title) Please and Thank you, basically for the Reach Autoclicker, hitboxes and aim assist I would want legit-semi blatant settings as I would use it a lot, and the rest can just be normal settings you could use for a while without ban, Thanks

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Don't go over 0.1 Hitboxes, don't go under 100 delay using ChestSteal, and don't go over 4.2 blocks of reach.
AimAssist is fine on any settings, and don't use over 17 CPS on Hypixel (Both unnecessary and detectable)
Those are the most settings you can use without being banned immediately, but obviously 4.2 reach is really blatant, so it's a use at your own risk.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
With 4.2 reach, you may get banned by a staff member, not by watchdog.

Yeeter

Social Credit
Don't go over 0.1 Hitboxes, don't go under 100 delay using ChestSteal, and don't go over 4.2 blocks of reach.
AimAssist is fine on any settings, and don't use over 17 CPS on Hypixel (Both unnecessary and detectable)
Those are the most settings you can use without being banned immediately, but obviously 4.2 reach is really blatant, so it's a use at your own risk.
What about velocity settings? I want those to be legit/not blatant btw

worldwidee

Social Credit
you should be alright with 75 percent vertical but i use 80. but don’t mess with vertical velocity. 3.6-3.9 reach can be semi blatant\legit

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
you should be alright with 75 percent vertical but i use 80. but don’t mess with vertical velocity. 3.6-3.9 reach can be semi blatant\legit
you mean horizontal? you just said 75 percent vertical and to not mess with vertical velocity.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
As for velocity settings, don't go less than 85% horizontal. Don't touch vertical velocity(Has been very detectable for years)
I would recommend not using velocity at all, but if you insist and still want to use it, I would use 95-100 horizontal

Yeeter

Social Credit
As for velocity settings, don't go less than 85% horizontal. Don't touch vertical velocity(Has been very detectable for years)
I would recommend not using velocity at all, but if you insist and still want to use it, I would use 95-100 horizontal
what about the chance

xpqndq

Social Credit
Daruh you most likely won't get banned by watchdog but you could get banned if there is a staff spectating your game. 4 blocks is kind of a use at your own risk. And Yeeter if you use killaura at all you will most likely get banned within a week so if your goal is to look legit that's really difficult with ka.

Daruh

Social Credit
Daruh you most likely won't get banned by watchdog but you could get banned if there is a staff spectating your game. 4 blocks is kind of a use at your own risk. And Yeeter if you use killaura at all you will most likely get banned within a week so if your goal is to look legit that's really difficult with ka.
well, i have 200ms so its not that much advantage