Hypixel hitboxes

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
I want to use hitboxes on 0.18 and would I get banned? I've used it a bit from time to time. It does help a lot and doesn't look like I'm banned yet, I want to ask you. Why do you say that it's hella blatant and that "staff" can see it in "replays" You can't see the esp lines of my expanded hitboxes, and when ur moving n fighting, how would they know?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I want to use hitboxes on 0.18 and would I get banned? I've used it a bit from time to time. It does help a lot and doesn't look like I'm banned yet, I want to ask you. Why do you say that it's hella blatant and that "staff" can see it in "replays" You can't see the esp lines of my expanded hitboxes, and when ur moving n fighting, how would they know?
I mean, I got staff banned in June using 0.1 and you want to use 0.18 it’s up to you. The reason they help you a lot is because it’s considered a blatant module… If you are on V4 it’s literally in blatant tab.

Hitboxes are also easier to detect than stuff like reach so that’s why it’s “blatant.” If you want to use it go for it, I theorize that I got banned because the account didn’t have a rank and staff are less likely to ban a ranked player.

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
I mean, I got staff banned in June using 0.1 and you want to use 0.18 it’s up to you. The reason they help you a lot is because it’s considered a blatant module… If you are on V4 it’s literally in blatant tab.

Hitboxes are also easier to detect than stuff like reach so that’s why it’s “blatant.” If you want to use it go for it, I theorize that I got banned because the account didn’t have a rank and staff are less likely to ban a ranked player.
I have vip+ and had the acc for a while n shi. How do they detect hitboxes then what i was saying. Impossible to see on rep

grubciu888

Social Credit
with hitbox you dont have to aim player and no worry about staff in hypixel they are all retarded

Sadist

Social Credit
Hitboxes is a retarded hack, at least try to stay a bit legit also like it can get you banned really fast as it looks more blatant than reach

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
Hitboxes is a retarded hack, at least try to stay a bit legit also like it can get you banned really fast as it looks more blatant than reach
Reach won't get you banned at 3.1 - 3.3 And I used hitboxes at 0.18 which helped a lot, but I won't use it. On velocity if i use anti combo, if i set it to 1 hit, does it mean it tries to prevent the combo at 1 hit or should i set it at 5 and it will try to prevent it 5 times?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Reach won't get you banned at 3.1 - 3.3 And I used hitboxes at 0.18 which helped a lot, but I won't use it. On velocity if i use anti combo, if i set it to 1 hit, does it mean it tries to prevent the combo at 1 hit or should i set it at 5 and it will try to prevent it 5 times?
Btw hitboxes give extra reach so if you have 3.1 - 3.3 with .18 you are basically at 3.1 - 3.48

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit

What were you playing when you got banned?

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
It had to be, the only other things I used were 3.3 reach and 90 velo, there is 0 chance that any other parameters were the cause of it.
rip how long had you been using hitboxes for? use 3.3 and 90 velo aswell on my main, bot only toggle 0.12 hotboxes for like a year and i seem to be pretty fine

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
rip how long had you been using hitboxes for? use 3.3 and 90 velo aswell on my main, bot only toggle 0.12 hotboxes for like a year and i seem to be pretty fine
3.1 - 3.3 reach 90 vel other 100% on vel. Hitboxes 0.18 and no ban for a couple of days, I won't use it if that can get me banned on my main, but yeah.