Hypixel Cfg Help

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
I play on 15-25ms and got banned 2 weeks ago for using 3.1-3.2 and 90 100 100. Pls tell me whats safe (I dont wanna get banned)

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I play on 15-25ms and got banned 2 weeks ago for using 3.1-3.2 and 90 100 100. Pls tell me whats safe (I dont wanna get banned)
There's no way you get banned for those settings, even with that ping. Hypixel has no horizontal velocity checks and they have very poor reach checks. Were you using any other modules?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
There's no way you get banned for those settings, even with that ping. Hypixel has no horizontal velocity checks and they have very poor reach checks. Were you using any other modules?
They either got staff banned or by the (now reverted) watchdog update.

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
just dont use velo reach isnt the issue ive been using 4 block for weeks

I definitely got staff banned, I was using these + auto clicker + aim assist + render modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
I definitely got staff banned, I was using these + auto clicker + aim assist + render modules
+ I'm a semi decent legit player so any modules aa auto clicker reach velo make me look blatant asf

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
were you using reach and velo all the time or did you toggle it sometimes because you need to toggle it

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
were you using reach and velo all the time or did you toggle it sometimes because you need to toggle it
What does toggling it do rather than keeping it on all the time its like really low settings anyways