Hypixel Blatant Settings

Social Credit
wym blatant settings? you want to bhop on some kids or what
Kinda just wanna destroy them but not get banned or settings that I can sometimes use just for fun that if used regularly would get you banned like for example 3.8 block reach for like an hour and then for the rest of the time I play with really low settings

Social Credit
Kinda just wanna destroy them but not get banned or settings that I can sometimes use just for fun that if used regularly would get you banned like for example 3.8 block reach for like an hour and then for the rest of the time I play with really low settings
What I mean by the second part is settings that would eventually get you banned but if you don’t use them a lot you won’t get banned

Social Credit
Why do you want to use hitboxes and reach
I just wanna mop kids for fun without a ban I don’t mind if they are low settings before i was using 3.1-3.3 with 0.04 hitboxes and now 3.1-3.3 hitboxes 0.1 and I’m pretty sure that’s bannable so I want new ones

shioranai

Social Credit
You
I just wanna mop kids for fun without a ban I don’t mind if they are low settings before i was using 3.1-3.3 with 0.04 hitboxes and now 3.1-3.3 hitboxes 0.1 and I’m pretty sure that’s bannable so I want new ones
Your post doesn’t make the smallest bit of sense, you want new settings because the ones you’re using are “bannable”? Literally just turn the reach down…it’s not that hard to figure out.