hypixel bhop

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
does bhop work ik it use to work but does still work what settings can i use?

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Hypixel is trying to get anticheat ban bhoppers during these tournaments as far as I know and my friends who play ranked and had masters lost their matches due to bhoppers. So It's kind of still working so you can use it until hypixel finds a way for it. But as I don't own vape I can't tell does vape's bhopping ban or not for that you should just get an alt and try on it .

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Don't listen to the guy above me who doesn't even own the client trying to say that it works, it doesn't it will instantly ban no matter what mode you use. Just use @meowmeow's blatant config
Yeah, vape speed hasn't worked on Hypixel ever since they patched damage speeds (and even then it didn't work as intended as you could only use it during hurttime).

Only some clients have speeds now which don't have airstrafe (although i've heard there's some private ones with airstrafe but that's irrelevant) and imo are pretty slow and feel worse to use. Rather just use keepsprint and jump around, to other players it'll look like you're bhopping pretty much.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Don't listen to the guy above me who doesn't even own the client trying to say that it works, it doesn't it will instantly ban no matter what mode you use. Just use @meowmeow's blatant config
I said first try on an alt so you can know if it bans I said bhopping works but don't know if vape bypasses it

D1wastaken

Social Credit
why this community is so much discrimiinating that even if someone wants to help then regard his as a bad guy and dont listen to him as he doesnt even has vape so for you i want to say dont even listen him as he doesnt have humanity...
{ for the ban thing just read my last comment}

Reactions: FFA
VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
why this community is so much discrimiinating that even if someone wants to help then regard his as a bad guy and dont listen to him as he doesnt even has vape so for you i want to say dont even listen him as he doesnt have humanity...
{ for the ban thing just read my last comment}
Btw I think using timer like slow down maybe 0,86 bhop work better idk just found a Minemen video about someone using bhop for a sec and he was using timer slow mo so yeah but it make the bhop so much bad sooo