Hypixel Best Settings no ban!!

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
ac 14/17
reach 3.6
hitbox 25
velo 80 80 80

its not getting you ban if any1 retard just say it will give u ban i will kill him
80 80 velo is risky as vertical velocity is weird on hypixel settings like 50 70 are safe but double neutral is most likely gonna ban eventually, 0 0 bypasses well and only staff bans because it cancels KB instead of modifying it, moral of the story dont use random peoples vertical velocity settings if they dont know what theyre doing. and + 3.6 doesnt register 3.5 does 3.6 will just make you get more particles/hits not registering, hitbox 0.25 is safe but not for modes like ranked sw or tourneys.

Scamm

Social Credit
ac 14/17
reach 3.6
hitbox 25
velo 80 80 80

its not getting you ban if any1 retard just say it will give u ban i will kill him
Logically you don't get banned with that. You can get Diamond with higher settings than that, it's just that the majority that bothers using this forum hasn't gotten anywhere close to Diamond. Still your settings look like you've had Vape for a week.

14-17 ac ??? Why wouldn't you just use 16-20
I'm gonna assume you meant to say 2.5 hitboxes
Chance on Velo is utterly useless on Hypixel and vertical is obvious

If you really get to Diamond you should be smart enough to not use Hitboxes. You can get hits behind walls with it. If you can't aim you can put high aim assist. Too high reach hits get cancelled out quite often.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Logically you don't get banned with that. You can get Diamond with higher settings than that, it's just that the majority that bothers using this forum hasn't gotten anywhere close to Diamond. Still your settings look like you've had Vape for a week.

14-17 ac ??? Why wouldn't you just use 16-20
I'm gonna assume you meant to say 2.5 hitboxes
Chance on Velo is utterly useless on Hypixel and vertical is obvious

If you really get to Diamond you should be smart enough to not use Hitboxes. You can get hits behind walls with it. If you can't aim you can put high aim assist. Too high reach hits get cancelled out quite often.
i agree with everything except the 3.6 block reach like wtf even randoms get banned with that