HWID And IP change

w1LL

Social Credit
why does vape do this? I have two computers at two houses that i frequently change in between, and I cant log into vape at all because there is a 12 hour cooldown on HWID change

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Please contact us via email if you need to have your IP/HWID change timers reset: www.vape.gg/contact/

The timers are in place to try to prevent account sharing -- most people do not use Vape on a new computer more than once every 12 hours, if you are an exception to that average please contact us and we will help you out.

Cheeto

Social Credit
they do this to stop the frequent selling of accounts and to also improve your account security, because they want this client to be only in the original purchasers hands, these reasons have actually helped in vape receiving and holding its reputation as a reputable and trustworthy ghost client. i am not an expert on this but if you would like to get your account verified on two computers you should try and contact them through the contact page and ask them this question but most likely this would put your account at a higher risk and also you would have to have a good reason for this as with easily swap able hwid's you could sell the vape account. if you have any advanced questions like this contact manthe or james

Cheeto

Social Credit
lol i posted this the same time as james lol
they do this to stop the frequent selling of accounts and to also improve your account security, because they want this client to be only in the original purchasers hands, these reasons have actually helped in vape receiving and holding its reputation as a reputable and trustworthy ghost client. i am not an expert on this but if you would like to get your account verified on two computers you should try and contact them through the contact page and ask them this question but most likely this would put your account at a higher risk and also you would have to have a good reason for this as with easily swap able hwid's you could sell the vape account. if you have any advanced questions like this contact manthe or james