How to

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImNotHacker, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:22 AM.

1. ImNotHacker

ImNotHacker New Member

What does misplace do on vape lite? And what settings do I use if I don’t wanna get caught. I play on TheArchon but they have a anti cheat that kicks.

2. rofl

rofl Active Member

Misplace :
    when checked, manipulates all entity positions on the client side to make them appear closer than they really are to you. This makes the module less obvious while being watched (i.e. if you are recording), and it'll look like you're just landing crazy combos on your screen while on the opponent's screen you'll be appropriately further away. This basically compensates (visually) for the extension of reach you are giving yourself, making you look more legit. This setting uses the minimum reach setting as a constant as opposed to the randomized range you get in normal reach. And it uses only the minimum slider.

MastaNub likes this.
  3. TerribleCheater

TerribleCheater New Member

Adding on to rofl, there are some problems that come with misplace. For example, let’s say you set your reach to 3.6. The player will be closer to you by 0.6 blocks, but the blocks around you doesn’t. Therefore, sometimes players could appear to get stuck in blocks, appear to be hovering, or get knocked back into an invisible wall (In this case, the actual wall would be 0.6 blocks away).
    I would recommend misplace to only be used when recording, but it’s your choice

4. Saprix

Saprix Member

Yeah just use it when recording

5. MastaNub

MastaNub Member

misplace on as long as you don't use anything higher than 3.5 you should be alright

6. Saprix

Saprix Member

If you're not recording just don't use misplace lol. It's a disadvantage

7. Saprix

Saprix Member

And it's just a visual effect. You will not be more legit.

8. ImNotHacker

ImNotHacker New Member

Thank you guys for the help! A friend told me it makes your hacks undetectable but that’s false.