How to not get cought using vape lite like a dumbo

NhtOfficial

Social Credit
Hi Nick Gurrs.

So first of all , install vape lite via incognito mode on you're navigation program , then connect on vape.gg
Secondly : install vape lite from the download section , right click on you're download of vape lite and select : OPEN THE FUCKING FOLDER , open it , and then drag vape lite from the download folder to a fucking empty folder on the desk ! (LEAVE THE FUCKING VAPE.GG PAGE OPEN IN THE INCOGNITO MODE)

Then you can play with vape lite, but... a savage Nick Gurrs appear ! OH PHRASINQ IS SSING ME WHAT I CAN DO ?

Go to your navigation program , the actual vape.gg page that you didn't closed and fucking temp disable it and then close it , close vape lite , shift + delete the folder with vapelite in it , and then phrasinq is going to suck ya dick to find it.

Just saying this because so many dumbos got caught because they don't even know how to temp disable this.

Kevin

Social Credit
i am using my phone everytime. and for downloading my browser (after i downloaded vape lite i am cleaning my browser with ccleaner)

hawaiianpunch

Social Credit
I use my phone to download any files I need from vape.gg. That way I dont need to use my computer to go on the site.

Dreamer_420

Social Credit
Here we go again with the hastily written tutorial copypasta recycles bullshit that was said in 2/3 of the "general" section on the old vape forums. I ought to just make a proper tutorial using proper grammar while creating steps that don't require doing redundant shit by using your phone or whatever.

If you delete it through your recycle bin yeah, or don't take the steps to make sure that the folder + files don't show up in lastactivityview maybe, but staff members can detect if someone uses shift + delete to get rid of a folder? Hmm
I got SS'd a while ago. I was playing legit as usual but I shift + deleted my folder that had Vape in it. Idk what he did but at one point he asked me where the folder X is. I just told him it had Vape in it and showed him my ip wasn't up to date so he let me go lol.

NhtOfficial

Social Credit
Here we go again with the hastily written tutorial copypasta recycles bullshit that was said in 2/3 of the "general" section on the old vape forums. I ought to just make a proper tutorial using proper grammar while creating steps that don't require doing redundant shit by using your phone or whatever.

If you delete it through your recycle bin yeah, or don't take the steps to make sure that the folder + files don't show up in lastactivityview maybe, but staff members can detect if someone uses shift + delete to get rid of a folder? Hmm
Oh yeah sorry sir for my bad grammar ! i'm just not fucking english so lol , also I wrote all this fast so I can get attention and maybe get some friends.

Kevin

Social Credit
If you really want friends, you want to be like 'Chris' on the old vape forums and make a big settings thread. If English isn't your first language, write in your own and I'll try to translate it.
what for languages do u speak? holy fuck