How to not get caught (Vape Lite)

return

Social Credit
Personally I only use vape.gg website on my phone, if you need to redownload after screenshare just get firefox browser or something to reinstall, if you do use chrome right now, sign completely out of chrome so every single thing is reset, I'd make a new gmail account for your PC.

Save Vape as Spotify or something and put it in the Program Files folder (remove the actual spotify.exe from the spotify folder, replace it with vape lite, then you put the real spotify back in after you Shift Delete it before a screenshare.

That's probably the furthest you should go to hide Vape unless you have your reputation to lose, in that case I have no idea what you can do more lol

return

Social Credit
And I'll find out that you went into your programs files before and after you opened minecraft and got frozen.

Simple
i got banned for that before because the file wasn't there, idk any servers that ban for that, unless you keep it on your desktop and put steam, discord, spotify on there then nah

Czar

Social Credit
And I'll find out that you went into your programs files before and after you opened minecraft and got frozen.

Simple
No, you won't. Not if I disable shell bags and other things.
Also, that's not nearly enough to warrant a ban.
What I'd personally do is COPY something like Spotify.exe to a folder on your desktop, run whatever .exe that you are going to run (renamed to whatever you chose) and when you get screenshared just replace the actual executable in place of the cheat.
None of this is necessary though. You won't be banned as Vape Lite removes all traces of being run and the one way they can see that you ran it isn't even a percent of evidence that could get you banned. (As long as the cheat isn't something like 2fr4tg.exe)