How to hide misplace while streaming?

Breathe

Social Credit
Aside from toggling it on and off (bc that's kinda weird and annoying), how could I use misplace on hypixel games like bedwars while streaming? The shop NPCs' locations would be pretty obviously effected by misplace on a stream/recording even with pretty low settings, so how would I go about hiding that?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Do not listen to Dual he is a troll. This bug has already been reported, wait a fix for it.

Breathe

Social Credit
Do not listen to Dual he is a troll. This bug has already been reported, wait a fix for it.
are you sure they're trying to fix it? this issue has been known for a while now, idk if it's even fixable

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
are you sure they're trying to fix it? this issue has been known for a while now, idk if it's even fixable
Idk if they are doing it, but i think they can make an option to ignore bot for Misplace.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
We're not, that isnt a bug, the entire point of misplace is to move players towards you - shop npcs are players.

Breathe

Social Credit
We're not, that isnt a bug, the entire point of misplace is to move players towards you - shop npcs are players.
thanks for the info, not sure why all these clowns are saying misplace is always better for recording

needlunar

Social Credit
best bet would probably be to toggle it or use low settings. However, reach 3-3.15 really isn’t noticeable in recording. Lower your FOV by 1 or 2 from what it is currently and you’ll be fine