How to get rid (uninstall) CheatBreaker COMPLETELY from your PC

KhwPp

Social Credit
DISCLAIMER: This guide was made based on my own experience on how to get rid of moneywhore.exe, if there's anything else someone suggest, it will surely be added.
I take absolutely zero responsibility on what happens to your PC, proceed at your risk. (I'll add again I've done this process successfully without any issues).

If you're aware of all the drama from @itsjhalt you probably won't ever touch CheatBreaker again; I suggest avoid/stop playing on anything related to jhalt.

> If you're not up-to-date with the situation, please refer to this video (click) by MinemanAlert (cbrady). You can also hop on Twitter and check yourself everything debunked about this faggot; specially stuff that came to light from @James (https://twitter.com/imblitzkrieg)

There are 2 ways to uninstall CheatBreaker from your computer completely:

- Following this guide and ensure every possible CB gets registry gets deleted.
- Back-up and factory reset your computer.

Now, I'm confident most people won't factory reset their PC, so I'll be making this guide as beaner-proof as possible.

Programs/Software you'll need for this guide:

- Revo Uninstaller (link)
- Everything [file scanner] (link)
- RegScanner (source) (direct link to installer)

+To begin, simply uninstall CheatBreaker from here:
Easy step, just search "uninstall" and run it.
fy0vUWa.jpg

This is where jhalt makes you believe his trash client is gone! but hey! it's not!!

+Starting off with Revo Uninstaller: (Run as Administrator)
This software will allow you to "fully" uninstall CheatBreaker off your PC and clean most registries stored on your PC.

You'll see a list of all your installed programs on here. Follow the screenshot provided, make sure you check "Advanced"
qed5kCC.png

This pops up:
agKpmic.png

*(this should be different for everyone) also if nothing pops up, don't worry;
Delete any registry linked to "CheatBreaker" and try not to delete important stuff, this step shouldn't be complicated.

Folders & more trash stuff:
This is the important thing pretty much, after deleting registries (if any) you'll come across shit jhalts leaves on purpose:

Qky8Dh8.png

Delete ALL that SHIT.

- Done with Revo

*Reboot your PC.

+Head to Everything file scanner and look up for keywords: (Run as Admin)
Check for keywords like "CheatBreaker"; "Cheat Breaker"; "Cheat"; "Breaker" and more stuff that comes up your mind.

Some stuff like this should come up upon the search:
H4n3ZLF.png

Delete anything you think its related to CheatBreaker.

*again, results may vary depending on every machine

+Finally, open RegScanner: (Run as Admin)
IMPORTANT: You're now messing around with registries, deleting wrong stuff could lead to your computer mal-functioning, be careful with this step. Read the disclaimer twice before proceeding

Revo gets most registries but doesn't get them all; you'll see weird interface, don't worry, it's not hard.
jUB6QS3.jpg

Make you're you've checked everything shown on the picture provided and then look up for "CheatBreaker" and "Cheat Breaker".
Note: I wouldn't look up for single words like "Cheat" or "Breaker" alone because those registries might belong to another software.

Something like this pops up:

ZCkM2Ge.png

For example I tried deleting everything that was showing on there, but windows prevented me to delete some specific registries in order to keep your PC safe and not to screw things up:

*If there are any CheatBreaker registries that still show there, restart your PC and search again, they should be gone.

+OPTIONAL:
Backup your mods and config files from (.minecraft) folder and delete it, install any version of forge again or whatever you use. Remember CheatBreaker also touched that specific folder so yeah.

That's pretty much it in order to uninstall CheatBreaker from your machine, there *may* be some other stuff missing but I think I've covered at least 90% of it.

If you want to skip all of these, just back-up all your stuff and perform a clean installation of Windows.

Spread this guide to keep kids safe!!!

KhwPp

Social Credit
I've tried editing the post multiple times but Cloudfare just won't let me anymore for some reason.