How to find the right config for the server?

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I mostly play on small server in my country. I only use legit module like autoclick (17-20cps), wtap, aim assist (strength 5), and sprint. But I keep getting flagged and temp ban. I saw a lot of people come up with good config for specific servers. My question is that is there any method to find the right config other than just blindly adjust the number until it stops flagging? I am willing to learn more if it is necessary so don't hold back your nerdiness.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I mostly play on small server in my country. I only use legit module like autoclick (17-20cps), wtap, aim assist (strength 5), and sprint. But I keep getting flagged and temp ban. I saw a lot of people come up with good config for specific servers. My question is that is there any method to find the right config other than just blindly adjust the number until it stops flagging? I am willing to learn more if it is necessary so don't hold back your nerdiness.
If you don't say the name of the server, nobody will help you.

AC_dev

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
It is Vietnamese servers like play.3fmc.com or vietmine.com. The server that flags me with legit module is vietmine.com. But I mostly care about how to study vulnerability of a server so I kind of want to do the finding out config by myself rather than waiting for someone to spoon-feed me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
If you really only use these modules than the servers false flags everyone but you could try to enable extra+ randomization in the auto clicker.