How to find the best autoclicker settings for all types of Vape.

buyspook

Social Credit
So today I'm going to be making a tutorial on how to find the best autoclicker settings for Vape. Whether you use the regular Vape or Vape Lite, this tutorial will help you. There are two important element in this tutorial that you need to remember in order to understand the entire premise of this tutorial. It depends on the server's server side anti-cheat and the ping that you constantly average around with on that specific server. Before you read any further, you need to understand how anti-cheats detect autoclickers. It's usually through clicking algorithms or just click patterns that a human can not do because a ghost client is suppose to mimic a "good" legit minemen pvper. Your connection or ping rather also counts as a major factor in order for anti-cheats to effectively detect your autoclicker. The higher your ping, the more unlikely you will get banned by the anti-cheat for using an autoclicker or any ghost client's autoclicker. The reason for that is because when you have a very high ping, the logs that you set off are delayed and that's why sometimes anti-cheats can false flag players depending on their connection.

Notes:
1, You always want to have a four or more cps difference.
2, The lower your ping, the more careful you have to be with your autoclicker settings.
3, If you are using Vape V3, DO NOT use the "break blocks" feature because anti-cheats can easily pick that up if your on a good hcf or practice pvp server.
4, It is best to not autoclick when you are seven blocks away from your opponent to reduce the chance of giving anti-cheats time to make you set off a log.
5, Features like "inventory fill", and "block hit" can be detectable and it is not recommended to be turned on. However, "swords only" will not affect the autoclicker's performance in against anti-cheats.

How to find your best minimum cps value:
Your minimum cps should always be what you can normally click up to without jitter clicking. For example, I can click up around a average of six to seven cps. Let's say that I have low ping, I will go with six cps as my minimum cps value. However, If I have high ping... I can use seven or even bump it up to eight if you are confident that you can bypass.

How to find your best maximum cps value:
Your best cps value should always be what you can click up to when you are jitter clicking. If you can not jitter click. I would recommend these two numbers here: 10 and 11. That is because it's what most people get in their videos. My maximum cps when I jitter click is 11 and 12. As I stated in the "How to find your best minimum cps value:" above. Depend on what your ping is choose one between the two cps value.

What cps do I recommend depending on ping and server's server side anti-cheat:
PvP Land:
20 ms or below: 5-11
60 ms or below: 6-12
100 ms or below: 7-12
200 ms or below: 8-13
300ms or below: 9-14
PvP Land so far have the best anti-cheat in any server right now, so you need to be cautious about your autoclicker settings.
Arcane:
20 ms or below: 6-11
60 ms or below: 7-13
100 ms or below: 8-13
200 ms or below: 8-14
300 ms or below: 9-14
The settings above will work for any frozen orb servers because they all use the same anti-cheat which is Guardian.
VeltPvP:
You can copy Arcane's settings.
Faithfulmc:
20 ms or below: 6-12
100 ms or below: 8-14
200 ms or below: 8-15
300 ms or below: 9-15
Faithful's anti-cheat is just a meme to be honest. Area 51 is not one of the best anti-cheats out there. The settings that I've listed will work flawlessly.
MineHQ:
MineHQ does not have a server side anti-cheat yet.
Minebet:
100 ms or below: 7-13
200 ms or below: 7-14
300 ms or below: 8-14
Zelix:
20 ms or below: 5-12
60 ms or below: 6-13

That's pretty much it for my tutorial on how to find your best autoclicker settings for Vape. I do not know if any other autoclicker can work with this tutorial since Vape's autoclicker is well coded and overall a great and effective autoclicker. I do wish that Manthe will implement a way for us to customize the autoclicker's delay like how we could customize is back when Spook was still popular. Thank you for reading this tutorial and I hope you find it useful and hope you enjoy using Vape's autoclicker to screw with the people on practice pvp servers.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'm sure PvPLand false bans sometimes; I've tested more than 20 accounts on there with very low values and that shouldn't even ban you. Sometimes I've been banned only for AutoClicker with is surprising honestly. But overall the best AntiCheat that doesn't false ban you at all, ever, is Zelix's.
Good guide, but I'd go way higher with servers with actually garbage anticheat, those being faithful and arcane.

Ocureal

Social Credit
So today I'm going to be making a tutorial on how to find the best autoclicker settings for Vape. Whether you use the regular Vape or Vape Lite, this tutorial will help you. There are two important element in this tutorial that you need to remember in order to understand the entire premise of this tutorial. It depends on the server's server side anti-cheat and the ping that you constantly average around with on that specific server. Before you read any further, you need to understand how anti-cheats detect autoclickers. It's usually through clicking algorithms or just click patterns that a human can not do because a ghost client is suppose to mimic a "good" legit minemen pvper. Your connection or ping rather also counts as a major factor in order for anti-cheats to effectively detect your autoclicker. The higher your ping, the more unlikely you will get banned by the anti-cheat for using an autoclicker or any ghost client's autoclicker. The reason for that is because when you have a very high ping, the logs that you set off are delayed and that's why sometimes anti-cheats can false flag players depending on their connection.

Notes:
1, You always want to have a four or more cps difference.
2, The lower your ping, the more careful you have to be with your autoclicker settings.
3, If you are using Vape V3, DO NOT use the "break blocks" feature because anti-cheats can easily pick that up if your on a good hcf or practice pvp server.
4, It is best to not autoclick when you are seven blocks away from your opponent to reduce the chance of giving anti-cheats time to make you set off a log.
5, Features like "inventory fill", and "block hit" can be detectable and it is not recommended to be turned on. However, "swords only" will not affect the autoclicker's performance in against anti-cheats.

How to find your best minimum cps value:
Your minimum cps should always be what you can normally click up to without jitter clicking. For example, I can click up around a average of six to seven cps. Let's say that I have low ping, I will go with six cps as my minimum cps value. However, If I have high ping... I can use seven or even bump it up to eight if you are confident that you can bypass.

How to find your best maximum cps value:
Your best cps value should always be what you can click up to when you are jitter clicking. If you can not jitter click. I would recommend these two numbers here: 10 and 11. That is because it's what most people get in their videos. My maximum cps when I jitter click is 11 and 12. As I stated in the "How to find your best minimum cps value:" above. Depend on what your ping is choose one between the two cps value.

What cps do I recommend depending on ping and server's server side anti-cheat:
PvP Land:
100 ms or below: 7-12
300ms or below: 9-14
PvP Land so far have the best anti-cheat in any server right now, so you need to be cautious about your autoclicker settings.
Arcane:
20 ms or below: 6-11
100 ms or below: 8-13
200 ms or below: 8-14
The settings above will work for any frozen orb servers because they all use the same anti-cheat which is Guardian.
VeltPvP:
You can copy Arcane's settings.
Faithfulmc:
20 ms or below: 6-12
100 ms or below: 8-14
200 ms or below: 8-15
300 ms or below: 9-15
Faithful's anti-cheat is just a meme to be honest. Area 51 is not one of the best anti-cheats out there. The settings that I've listed will work flawlessly.
MineHQ:
MineHQ does not have a server side anti-cheat yet.
Minebet:
200 ms or below: 7-14
300 ms or below: 8-14
Zelix:
20 ms or below: 5-12
60 ms or below: 6-13

That's pretty much it for my tutorial on how to find your best autoclicker settings for Vape. I do not know if any other autoclicker can work with this tutorial since Vape's autoclicker is well coded and overall a great and effective autoclicker. I do wish that Manthe will implement a way for us to customize the autoclicker's delay like how we could customize is back when Spook was still popular. Thank you for reading this tutorial and I hope you find it useful and hope you enjoy using Vape's autoclicker to screw with the people on practice pvp servers.
When looking at these settings, it seems you are trying to balance everything out. Put most users want to be a superior players in fights when using vape.