How to double your internet speed by IBeThieving

KhwPp

Social Credit
Lord Thieving (aka @Vape) shows us how to increase your internet speed by 2x on a 1800s machine!

don't take this seriously.

Last edited:

Ocureal

Social Credit
Is that vista?
if you have windows 7, you can go to where you see your ram, and click advanced system settings, then under performance click settings, and then click adjust for best performance, and then your computer appreance will look old and dangly

UnaAllan

Social Credit
Actually, I don't think that’s possible, if you want a high speed internet the only one thing you can do is to look up for a provider like usave This service can find the best internet provider options in your area, you will just enter your postcode and the main features that you want to have from your Internet provider and this service will match you the best options you could find on the market for now. This is the only way to you can have a high speed internet.

Last edited:

Baguette69

Social Credit
Actually, I don't think that’s possible, if you want a high speed internet the only one thing you can do is to look up for a provider like usave This service can find the best internet provider options in your area, you will just enter your postcode and the main features that you want to have from your Internet provider and this service will match you the best options you could find on the market for now. This is the only way to you can have a high speed internet.
I love necroposters