How to Bypass SS with VapeLite ?

Clapped

Social Credit
Hello,

I bought VapeLite in order to be undetectable, and I wanted to ask you how to be undetectable when you have to share a screen?

Is there any procedure to do? how to remove all traces with VapeLite?

Thanks you

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello,

I bought VapeLite in order to be undetectable, and I wanted to ask you how to be undetectable when you have to share a screen?

Is there any procedure to do? how to remove all traces with VapeLite?

Thanks you
Vape lite is undetectable by default, you just need to delete the file when it's self destructed.

Clapped

Social Credit
Vape lite is undetectable by default, you just need to delete the file when it's self destructed.
Agreed, because I'm told to follow the tutorial "THE BEST BYPASS METHOD 2K23 BYPASS ANY SS! "Even with vapelite

Clapped

Social Credit
I've never any efficient "bypass guide" to hide vape lite since 2021.
Ok thanks, and once the vapelite is destroyed, what else should be removed? Maybe the history? Or even clean the traces with CCleaner?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Ok thanks, and once the vapelite is destroyed, what else should be removed? Maybe the history? Or even clean the traces with CCleaner?
Why you still use mal/spyware? Uninstall CCLEANER now!

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Have you seen the tutorial for Bypass SS 2k23? What do you think of it? because @rofl He said that the tutorials were not effective since 2021
I meant i didn't see any effective vape lite bypass guide since 2021. Because all of them are useless since vape lite leaves no detection.