How to bypass screen share?

FreePots

Social Credit
Ok well today i was cheatin on a server but then i got frozen to be ssed. I had no idea what to do and just deleted vape lite. Could a experienced vape lite user explain to me the steps to fully delete vape lite from your computer?

Kyanite

Social Credit
Ok well today i was cheatin on a server but then i got frozen to be ssed. I had no idea what to do and just deleted vape lite. Could a experienced vape lite user explain to me the steps to fully delete vape lite from your computer?
That's it. And Temp Disable.

FreePots

Social Credit
i got ssed by tenebrous and i got caught lel. Can someone make a detailed vid etc to explain to me how to remove vape lite?

FreePots

Social Credit
well i didnt really know how to remove vape lite so... i wish someone could just tell me how so that i understand

Vape

Social Credit
Ten cant find anything but hen101 clients. The funniest part is that they're paying him to be staff and record. He doesn't even know anything about coding, how can he help anyone.
I'll let you in on a little secret. Tene can't SS if you look in the ts channel it is dropping teaching him all this stuff I know because I've spoken to dropping, traded methods and he is a very good screensharer like myself tene is a fraud lol

Kyanite

Social Credit
Tene is actually very experienced like myself, and we both have found methods for VL. In this case @FreePots, even if you had deleted the program we still would've found it as we have VL strings we can type in Process Hacker. Essentially, no matter how much you try to delete everything, there will be strings left behind every time that we can search for and find. The easiest solution is to just not cheat.
You're autistic. Get the Fuck off Vape Forums.
Faggot ass staff.

Ocureal

Social Credit
tene did find him using vape lite in a video but he didnt find vape lite he used user assist viewer to find him using vape lite i dont know how to bypass it but i think if some1 uses that then ur fucked. other then that no one knows the strings for vape lite or know how to find it i think if manthe makes a thread on how to bypass then we would be good #MantheTutorial

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Well you patched "_`qz{}~" the day we banned Glory off it so actually yes we have. Your comment about it being related to forge was just to throw people off I'm assuming because you patched it the day he was banned and probably just said that to make us think you didn't. I'd love to prove to you I have more but then you would just patch them which is no fun.
I already explained in detail why that was a false ban and you know as well as I do that its true, so I'm not arguing that. What I was actually asking is why you never found anyone with those 100 methods that you were referring to?

dropping

Social Credit
I already explained in detail why that was a false ban and you know as well as I do that its true, so I'm not arguing that. What I was actually asking is why you never found anyone with those 100 methods that you were referring to?
Most people are idiots and I can find it just through UserAssistView and LastActivityView so I don't need to. If someone's smart enough to make it so I don't see it on UAV or LAV then yes I would need to use them, but it hasn't happened yet. If you're still saying that was a false ban, we even verified it through UAV and LAV.

dropping

Social Credit
What he's saying is that the last method you used to verify that glory was cheating is useless. Yes, he was cheating as you saw with the "minecraft". exe named vape lite, but you didn't ban him because you saw it through LAV or UAV, you banned because of a bullshit method that proves nothing as the final verdict. And you didn't ban him right after finding it through UAV, You used that string to try and prove that glory used lite on the server after he said that he has lite but wasn't using it when he joined. If you knew that the method was false, glory would've been let go. Hell even tene said "you had to have been using vape lite in this instance" after using the string.
If it was a bullshit method Manthe wouldn't have patched it. I know he said he had Lite, that doesn't explain why he ran it 7 minutes before SOTW. What Tene said about him using it in that instance is completely true, that string would only have results if he was running it in that instance of Minecraft. If you watch the video, you can see that it was in UAV and it might even show where I saw it in LAV too. The string was just the icing on the cake, yet a third piece of evidence that proves he was cheating.

dropping

Social Credit
So you're saying that manthe's pretty much lying about patching a method, I don't know what he was gain out of that but whatever.

Why would you need a "third piece" of evidence if you already knew he was cheating from the first two?
No he did patch it and the PH2 test was just because he could've had another MC open and ran it.

dropping

Social Credit
so much for the request of not making that into a meme LOL

in all seriousness though we caught like 10 people with these strings so even if they aren't 100% they clearly work and I think I know why they didn't work for yincrad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)