How to bypass MMC (High Settings)

ErnMore

Social Credit
Being tmod on mmc doesnt give u access to logs, also i just asked parviz and he doesnt know u so quit cappin
Can't believe you so quickly agree on something, 1. I didn't say I myself checked the logs, I made hapis check them, go talk to him if you want proof, ask him if ErnMore ever told you to check logs of any player.
2.I said this before and sayin it again, agc reach checks are really good but it doesn't "detect" 3.01 because that can also be cause by a delayed hit from a legit player, so even if agc flags it, it isnt logged, any further questions?

ErnMore

Social Credit
Just asked and he has no idea on who the fuck u are, and mmcs reach checks arent effected by ping, i even talk to simon about this i doubt u know more than him
You're hilarious my guy, reach checks aren't effected by ping, agree, but when did I say they were? I said delayed hits could look like reach, if you read something properly, you won't need to keep proving yourself right. Anyways, if you don't believe I was a TMod, dont. Who cares? Noone, move on and try not to act like you just did.

simp

Social Credit
fuck off, I always use aa and ac on mmc for like a year, got frozen like 27 times but still no ban

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
AGC does detect 3.01, you cant say you're "bypassing" just because u played for 3 hours while a plat admin was on, u need to play atleast a season, 3 hours is literally nothing.
and to my knowledge vape has a very advanced autoclicker and can be used whilst being undetected on most anticheats.
to sum it up, mmc simply doesn't insta ban unless you're using something like killaura or bhop, cheats that give u minimal advantage(low level reach/velocity) will most likely get u either banwaved or manual'ed(it's when a AGC staff member directly check ur logs and ban u off of them) and the chances of getting false banned for reach on mmc is VERY slim if not none.
Lmao false bans on mmc are so common their anti cheat is good but it false bans a lot of players because of that. All you need is 100 ping and you get banned easily because of the extra reach you get it simple