How to bypass Cheatbreaker HWID ban?

Bob22q

Social Credit
Alright so I got Cheatbreaker banned for cheating with Indigo Clicker (I knew that it wasn’t going to bypass, but I wanted to try using it and got away for many weeks and even made it out the 1st banwave only to later be banned, I was also on leaderboards for a long ass time until I got banned lol)

I have already deleted Cheatbreaker, used revo uninstaller, used search everything to remove files, and used regscanner to remove and CB related registries. I have even changed my ip and used some program called Hardware iD changer, but it only changes the VolumeiD and not the hard coded serial on the actual hard disk.
I have even changed some shit in regedit for some Hardware iD related thing, but after doing all this and reinstalling CB and using a new account, I got banned for ban evasion.

So it’s obvious that the tools and techniques I used to change my hard coded hardware iD actually just changed the VolumeiD :/

So, does anyone have any method which can allow me to change my HWID the hardcoded iD and bypass my ban without a ban evasion ban? Is there any working methods to bypass CB bans currently that anyone knows? Can I just reinstall windows, will that work or should I change my HDD/ SSD (pc parts), I don’t want to go to this extreme and am just looking for a way to change it windows somehow.

Also, please make sure to read everything and not just say change ur ip, delete CB entirely, use hardware iD changer, and use a fresh account, because I already tried that shit.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advanced.