How to bypass any ss'er with any client (needs to have self destruct)

manas

Social Credit
Alright so I've been in a ss and i have a password when I want to give administrator access to a app.. process hacker and echo and almost every ss tool need administrator permissions.. this renders everything they do as useless... Just self destruct any client and it would bypass ss asking as you don't have anything in ur Google or smth you will easily bypass them. And just make a decent excuse that you don't know the password and that it's ur dad's pc or smth.. easy bypass and no need to buy vape lite

manas

Social Credit
I have been in a ss on cold PvP with vape V4 and i bypassed the dude who ssd me, simple way to save money

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Sorry to tell that, but nobody needs admin perms to find a cheat buddy. People can search a string of vape v4 into process hacker or anything else and they'll find it regardless if you have admin perms or not.

And saying "you don't need vape lite to bypass screenshare" is wrong.

manas

Social Credit
Sorry to tell that, but nobody needs admin perms to find a cheat buddy. People can search a string of vape v4 into process hacker or anything else and they'll find it regardless if you have admin perms or not.

And saying "you don't need vape lite to bypass screenshare" is wrong.
process hacker needs administrator access aswell i think

manas

Social Credit
cuz he didnt go download anything and just looked at my downloads and stuff