VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
There are 2 options: Paid and Free

For the paid option, you have to use the Mysterium VPN. For $2, you can play more than 50 hours of Minecraft. Mysterium you also only have to pay the $2 onetime and not every month.

For the free option, you have to have some mobile data left over.
  1. You grab your phone, disable WiFi, and turn on your mobile data and mobile hotspot.
  2. You discard your LAN cable from your PC and turn on WiFi.
  3. You select your phone's WiFi hotspot and connect.
  4. You can now play Minecraft until you get banned.
  5. If you get banned, you simply turn on airplane mode and then turn it off, which will cause your phone to get a new IP address.
  6. Now you simply repeat the steps, and you'll have unlimited IP addresses.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I’ve done the hotspot thing before, it works the only issue is 4G data isn’t infinite (at least I don’t know a service that provides it) you will burn through it in like an hour. Once you use it the lag you get is terrible.

To bypass it reliably find a vpn that spoofs residential addresses

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I’ve done the hotspot thing before, it works the only issue is 4G data isn’t infinite (at least I don’t know a service that provides it) you will burn through it in like an hour. Once you use it the lag you get is terrible.

Mysterium is the best for that, you add some money to your balance (lowest is 2$) and then whenever you use the vpn you'll use your balance, so it isn't monthly or anything you will just pay when actually using the vpn (cheap af btw, 2$ lasts 50-100 hours). Its residential too so you'll bypass any antivpn that doesn't false flag.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

i only have 7gb left tho...
I suggest to you that you cancel your current contract and set up a new one. This is what I did. In my old 2019 contract I had 4GB of data for 16$ but after I canceled it and set it up, I was able to get 40GB of data for 17$.
And Minecraft doesn't use much. I used it yesterday for 2 hours and it only took around 150MB while I even had other things open.

puke

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I suggest to you that you cancel your current contract and set up a new one. This is what I did. In my old 2019 contract I had 4GB of data for 16$ but after I canceled it and set it up, I was able to get 40GB of data for 17$.
And Minecraft doesn't use much. I used it yesterday for 2 hours and it only took around 150MB while I even had other things open.
i have unlimited 5g uw data without slowing for 25$

KumQuat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
There are 2 options: Paid and Free

For the paid option, you have to use the Mysterium VPN. For $2, you can play more than 50 hours of Minecraft. Mysterium you also only have to pay the $2 onetime and not every month.

For the free option, you have to have some mobile data left over.
  1. You grab your phone, disable WiFi, and turn on your mobile data and mobile hotspot.
  2. You discard your LAN cable from your PC and turn on WiFi.
  3. You select your phone's WiFi hotspot and connect.
  4. You can now play Minecraft until you get banned.
  5. If you get banned, you simply turn on airplane mode and then turn it off, which will cause your phone to get a new IP address.
  6. Now you simply repeat the steps, and you'll have unlimited IP addresses.
myst doesnt really work that well. For eg lets take pika/jartex: Most servers don't bypass, you have to pray that you connected to an IP that pika doesn't recognize as a VPN IP address