how to buy a vape client in Russia?

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
i agree. just because you live in russia doesnt mean you support putin, and many people are forced to live in countries like china or russia. just because you live there doesnt mean you support him
exactly finally someone in the vape forums who understands how sad this is for russians bc look at their protest attempts thousands arrested over something putin (hitler 2.0) did

ieatballslots

Social Credit
exactly finally someone in the vape forums who understands how sad this is for russians bc look at their protest attempts thousands arrested over something putin (hitler 2.0) did
personally i have some russian friends as well, some of which immigrated to america. they dont support anything he does, and most agree that russia would be a decent country if putin wasnt in charge. its sad that you get arrested for speaking out against it

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
personally i have some russian friends as well, some of which immigrated to america. they dont support anything he does, and most agree that russia would be a decent country if putin wasnt in charge. its sad that you get arrested for speaking out against it
its exactly what hitler did except he would likely just straightup execute them and i also have russian friends who are famous youtubers who suffer this with their family

Russian_Dawn73

Social Credit
Thank you guys for understanding what is happening in the world, many people just hate Russians, 2 years ago everyone was fighting for BLM, now there is racism against Russians.

Samboiek

Social Credit
I can ressel vape for russian (commission 2$) As someone wants to ressel add me on discord: Samboiek#9660

doare

Social Credit
i agree. just because you live in russia doesnt mean you support putin, and many people are forced to live in countries like china or russia. just because you live there doesnt mean you support him
not much you can do about the stupidity in people these days tho, too many people just assuming that "oh ur russian ur basically the cause of what's going on"